[2014.08.19] KARA Members Reveal Their Ideal Types on ‘Cultwo Show’

Jappy

The KARA members spilled on their ideal types.

During August 19’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show, the KARA members appeared as the special guests and shared on their ideal types.

Goo Hara said, “I like someone who is good at self-management in all aspects. I like someone who is good at what he does, plans things in advance and punctual. I don’t like being tardy.”

Han Seung Yeon shared, “I don’t like it when a guy has blazing eyes. There are some men who are ready to start a fight at any moment. I think it’s tiring to be with someone who is like that. I like someone who is broad minded and has a big heart, someone with calmness in his eyes.”

73836002.jpg

About her ideal type, Park Gyuri said, “I like someone who is good at self management, respectful towards elders and is not wasteful,” while Young Ji said, “I like someone who uses his power only towards the strong and not the weak. The same goes for his authority and mind.”

Photo credit: SBS Power FM
Source: Mwave

• Like 8

Seungyeon's answer sounds more like she had some personal experience with such a guy. (not that there is anything wrong with it)

OG's answer is somewhat adorable to me.

I wish Kara all the best in finding their true love

BTW, can someone explain to me what "Cultwo Show" is about?

Edited by Mockingjay

Yeah, and Taeyeon of SNSD said that she likes more mature men, and would consider an ideal man to be older, even up to 12 years older than her. And now she's reportedly dating a dude who is three years younger than her. So I wouldn't give too much importance on anything that they say in these kind of interviews.

• Like 4

Yeah, and Taeyeon of SNSD said that she likes more mature men, and would consider an ideal man to be older, even up to 12 years older than her. And now she's reportedly dating a dude who is three years younger than her. So I wouldn't give too much importance on anything that they say in these kind of interviews.

That's really the case with anyone though in that preferences change. That said, someone can be mature and not necessarily older than oneself, so it still works in Taeyeon's case (unless there is something to prove said person she's with is, well, not mature at all).

I know if I was a guy though that Hara would hate me, I rarely plan in advance and am just on time for things or sometimes even late. Gyuri would also hate me as my giving of respect is based on if a person deserves it, not based on a person simply being my elder/superior.

So YoungJi ideal type is a superhero? Well I come from the same country as Thor. Does that count? :P

if you say that, than japanese are the same country with kamen raider, are they counted??:P

• Like 2