1theK ASK IN A BOX : KARA (Mamma Mia)

eliza.hara구1

aiih,,9 minutes is too short,,,i neeed 90000 hours of KARA :gemhappy:   Youngji surprisingly done really well on this interview :gemshout: and they all looked quite tired honestly,,but still preety :gemhoho: :gemhoho:   Those OG's antis and haters out there must suffered alot while watching this interview,, HA HA HA HA   As OG said on the closing of the interview " this is just the beginning" , for all her and KARA supporters that would mean so many good things would come from her and KARA too ,, while for antis and haters , that should be mean one thing,, more suffer for you guys,,,mwahahahaahahahhaa :good::hyper::good:

Edited by Kevin_Karanesia97

Ahaaaa, so kuuuuuuyt.  

Best part for me was when Hara was saying they were all morning people, lulz.

May I ask who/what OG is?

Well, I thought it meant 'Old Generation', meaning original Kara 3.

SO WRONG.

It means 'Youngji' - 0 (zero) = Young, G = Ji.

My whole life has been a lie.

Edited by ZiLong

Gyuri Leader helping Youngji with her question when she saw her struggling  :gemheart: This is one of her first interviews with the group so she must have been really nervous, but Gyuri was there looking out for her <3 I really feel like Gyuri is trying the most to support Youngji and help her adjust to being in the group and it makes me really happy.

you're nice but ugly :3    

I know I exaggerated things  :lol: but Nicole played an instrumental role in international fan relations.  

Where are you, hammie? show me your englissh 

Someone in KARA need to take the charge for that soon though ,  or else we just might be losing some of the intl. fans

you're nice but ugly :3    

I know I exaggerated things  :lol: but Nicole played an instrumental role in international fan relations.  

Where are you, hammie? show me your englissh 

oh yeah. someone must be charge to 'english' for handle i'nternasional fan.

i think hammie can handle thats. she has school at US.

so i think she can handle thats.