What hairstyle of Youngji do you prefer?

xbrokenarrow

I like the one of her in the yellow pants and bare midriff above, just because I love her entire look in that dance.  However, all her hairstyles are really good--she is just a good looking young woman.  

This is the same hairstyle that I voted for, and I fully agree with red4summer on this one.  If I were her age and single I think I could marry her just from her looks here--plus how sweet she was in the final Baby Kara selection.

no question at all, her hairstyle in baby project for tama plaza and showcase performance.
it has always been, and will always be, this.
http://imageshack.com/a/img906/3899/MjuCeO.jpg

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please

I also like the hairstyle that YoungJi has in the headshots of each girl at the top of the karaholic.com pages.  The four photos may have been heavily Photoshopped, but all four girls look beautiful in those pictures. 

I think everything suits her but my personal favourite is the pigtails one, Youngji looks so cute in pigtails <3 but as said, I think she looks amazing no matter how she has her hair.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...