Karaholic Radio show v2.0 trial broadcast.

r0naLd222

Hey guys, what's up?

I would like to announce that we will be having our sample broadcast for karaholic's radio show this Aug 23, 10-11am KST

This thread is for any comments/suggestions that you may want us to do for the next radio show!

(Note: While all suggestions are being considered, please be reminded that we cannot implement all of them. We ask for your consideration.)

The radio link can be found on this page http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?app=sdpages

which will only be activated for tomorrow.

We are very excited for this and we hope that all of you are too!

-Karaholic Staff Team

• Like 7

My a bit suggestion:

- Maybe you can try Mono broadcasting instead of stereo. Just few people will notice it [just who that using decent speakers or headphone]

- Is this a 96Kbps stereo streams? (48Kbps/speaker). If you can switch it to 128Kb mono, it will have almost same quality as mp3-256kbps stereo.

- Are you using Icecast? or Edcast? Or both? Or another streamer?

- The volume is way too low. Okay I know you acknowledge it already :) - It seems because of the microphone have too little sensitivity? you may try changing microphone, or enable microphone booster[seems it available in some PC/Laptops, especially that have Realtek soundcard onboard]

*i forgot it about the radio streaming things :/ 2 years ago, I hosted a radio too, in Indonesian SONE site, but I'm just the tester :D*

Edited by lukas_95
  • Like 2