140823 Famine Experience + Sharing Concert

red4summer

hammie-focus

mamma mia

step

hara-focus

mamma mia

step

most probably only mamma mia will be broadcast, so please share if you can find step, our song, group performance.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

:teary: This makes me so happy.

Hara's vocal trainer (whoever he/she is) must've taught her to deepen her voice, which is why it sounds fuller and more stable than before.

As for Youngji, all she needs to work on is her expressiveness. With just a bit more time and as she becomes more confident onstage, she definitely has what it takes to be as good as Nicole. I never thought I'd say it, but there you go.

I don't know about you guys, but I can see and feel that they have become better performers now... not because of Youngji or anything, but it feels like they've completed the process of shedding their carefree image, which began with Pandora.

• Like 3

I don't know about you guys, but I can see and feel that they have become better performers now... not because of Youngji or anything, but it feels like they've completed the process of shedding their carefree image, which began with Pandora.

I feel the same.. they definitely become better now.. Hara has improve her vocal greatly (we know she's one great performer).. Gyuri and Seungyeon, finally can show their true ability as great performers (we know GyulHam are always great singers..they both have great vocal.. I always love GyulHam singing.. They are the few kpop idol that can convey their emotions really well in their singing)..

and for Youngji, unlike other rookies, she works super hard to debut in a 7 year old group (the second generation of kpop idol).. she's definitely the best rookie out there..      

This KARA, is the best KARA for me.. they are the most beautiful girl group.. they can sing.. they can dance.. nuff said..

Edited by lahnahar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...