[2014.08.23] Youngji reveals which member was most difficult to approach and more during KARA's guerilla date

edr49890

KARA were next up on guerilla date on the August 23rd broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!

W138y9Q.jpg

When asked, "Which member was the most difficult to approach?", new member and maknae Youngji revealed, "I met Seungyeon last [due to her drama filming] so I thought a lot about what I should do to approach her."Seungyeon explained, "Because I'm very shy when it comes to meeting new people, it was true that we were awkward around each other... She works so hard so I texted her last night, saying, 'Gain strength! You've worked so hard."

When asked, "Who do you think is the most beautiful member in KARA?", all of the members chose the obvious answer for Kamilia, Gyuri, except Youngji who boldly chose herself. Gyuri expressed her shock, "She is the first person who dared to challenge me." To the question, "Which member monitors other girl groups the most?", KARA chose Hara. The reporter joked, "Which girl group do you want to join?" Hara explained, "Because we have to prepare our album and I want to make sure that we don't have the same style [as other groups]."

When asked, "This member is really not good with dating. She has no dating know-hows, skills, hasn't dated, and doesn't know men." The members all chose Seungyeon. Hara explained, "Seungyeon's ideal type is like a romance comic character. If she lowers her standards a bit...", to which Seungyeon agreed. She then gave a video message to her future boyfriend, "Jagiya [honey], I've been waiting too long. Please take me away soon."

source: Allkpop

• Like 8

Youngji is sooooo funny in this episode.. haha.. Finally, she's being the her I know in KARA Project. First, when the MC jokingly said she needs to pay for the drinks when the shooting finishes, she calmly and wittingly said, " Ok, I've brought my mom's card." haha.. Then, she picked herself as the prettiest KARA member.. Even though she denies it saying that she initially wanted to picked Gyuri, you can see that she lowered Gyuri's picture just after the MC announce the other KARA members choice. She definitely know how to not be edited out.. haha.. Then, she picked herself once again as the KARA member that she wishes to be reincarnated to though the MC said to pick other member.. She's definitely Mong young Ji.. haha.. The best moment is her weird accent when asked to say the final words, crack me up.. haha.. and, I really love KARA unnies reactions to the new maknae.. haha.. She definitely leave a very good impressions to the audiences.. She's one likeable girl.. And, true to what Seungyeon said previously, her way of talking, sounds really cute.. haha..

Edited by lahnahar
  • Like 6