[2014.08.24] KARA Gyuri Gave DOnation Instead of Ice Bucket Challenge

viperion

r.jpg

KARA Gyuri Gave Donation for ALS instead Ice Bucket Challenge.

23rd August, KARA Gyuri rebeal on twitter,"Hello, Park Gyuri here . I will participating in the ice bucket challenge that help people ASL. 
Thank you to 2AM Changmin oppa, Sunny Hill Misung onnie, and actress son soohyun who challenged me for this meaningful campaign and this become 
my own reflection who not care much about ALS. I feel a lots of people as that exist, I hope through this campaign I can help people to participate 
even if it's only one person for thia meaningful campaign. Instead of getting shower by ice cube water, I will also become a donor through Seungil Hope Foundation. 
I hope this will become a hope to the patient. .. I hope everyone else will participate too".

Girl group KARA Gyuri which will attending "World Hunger Vision Concert Sharing Experience 2014" or Known as " SBS MTV Famine Experience " held in Mapo Disctrict Seoul in Agewahora at Seoul World Cup Stadium . 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 
  • Like 12

she always like thats. different image from on TV and reality. on TV she become goddes with arogant, and don't care to anyone. but the reality she very humble and so much love to fans, kamilia, friends, even with 'antis'.

she has own charm. and nobody person can compare to her charm. 'Goddess charm'.

BUT

I

WANTED

TO

SEE

WET

GODDESS

:(

Lol , Jokes , both Gyul and Hammie did well cuz they also participated in this campaign , hope could see Hara and OG takes the challenge instead of donating , its not that donating isnt good, but isnt it would be better if they just took the challenge? HaHaHaHaHaHa :gemrunaway:

• Like 1