[Other] Hara's Poll Ranking Lists.

xichigo

Hara in MNET Super 100, "Bodies that make you want to go on a diet" List

2yor4ld.jpg

credit as tagged

This was out a few days ago, but most of the attention was on Sunmi~ I'm not surprised Hara made the list; she is REALLY skinny and petite :whistling: Like she mentioned before, even if she eat lots she won't gain weight -is jealous-

89610c55b2c6e5dfb645ae2f.jpg

Beautiful and skinny Hara <3

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised--but proud of her for making it hehe. And honestly, there are many people out there who can't help but stay skinny, Hara really does look like one of them. She doesn't look like someone who is always conscious about what they eat to maintain their weight.

Hara is very petite, has a cute face, long legs, and a nice skinny body lol. <3

Not surprised--but proud of her for making it hehe. And honestly, there are many people out there who can't help but stay skinny, Hara really does look like one of them. She doesn't look like someone who is always conscious about what they eat to maintain their weight.

Hara is very petite, has a cute face, long legs, and a nice skinny body lol. <3

I agree with you. She did mention before that even though she eats a lot (and I read somewhere the she does eat a lot), she can't gain weight. I simply can't imagine Hara gaining weight and she does look elegant and petite with her present body :) She has the nicest legs in the group too~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...