[2014.08.27] Important Japan Schedule for KARA? KARA Youngji Finally Come To Japan

viperion

r.jpg

Girl Group KARA promoting their album in JAPAN will remain main focus in JAPAN.

27th August, KARA is off to JAPAN to prmoye their 11th Japanese Single Album "MAMMA MIA!.
This event will take 2 day 1 night time. 

Even Though is their 1st day departure today to Japan but they are no resting for them.
Their will having their interview with ORICON STYLE NHK during their 1st day at JAPAN. 

Then on 2nd day 28th August, they will have their mini stage show at Odaiba to promote their 
album with their hit song "MAMMA MIA!" and "So Good". This show will having live broadcasting 
through NTV "Sukkiri".

on 18th August, KARA released their Korea version 6th mini album " DAY & NIGHT" and later on 
their will also released their Japanese Single Album "MAMMA MIA!" on 27th August.
Since new member Youngji join KARA it will be their first time to promote their Japanese Single Album 
in Japan in which it will attract a lot of attention for all Japan Media.

After their Japan Activities end, KARA will return to Korea to continue their busy schedule with fans
in various music program over the weekend. 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 
  • Like 13

again , kara abandons korean.

is that good or bad? i read somewhere that korean music industry is not really that big... japan is way more bigger

but i don't know for sure 

• Like 1

'Abandons'? Wow. That's some tunnel vision you've got there.

I guess Kara not coming to Japan would be Kara abandoning the Japanese. Or them not coming to UK is them abandoning the British.

It's not 'abandoning', jeez.

• Like 1

again , kara abandons korean.

I don't think they are abandoning korea~They have lots of fans in Japan and I'm sure they just want to see them, isn't it amazing that they are working very hard going back to back from Korea to Japan to meet their fans? and even if you read this article here: http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/96824-star-qa-gyuri-i-want-to-get-rid-of-prejudices-against-kara/

KARA wanted fans to believe that they are not just focusing in Japan but also in Korea, and they worked really hard to prove that, I just think that they have great responsibility towards their fans and their title as 'hallyu stars'  ^_^ and KARA would get more exposure for their group especially now YoungJi's with them so I don't think it's a bad thing, Let's just support them wherever they are :eyelove:

Edited by Hyewoo

actually, i thought kara catered their new mini album for korea way more than japan this time around.

I think kara wanted to set a firm foothold in the korean music industry esp with youngji this time around.

I feel this with their new song and mv~ wayy more krn trendy style versus normal. 

Anyway, dsp isn't going to change their way of promoting kara since it has always worked. Ppl always say don't try to fix what is not broken. 

read somewhere that korean music industry is not really that big... japan is way more bigger

but i don't know for sure 

you've got it right.. Japan music industry is way bigger.. They are like second after the US market, and also alongside with Chinese (Taiwan, HK) market.  I've learnt this before in one of my lectures that Japan invest a lot in their entertainment industry (like second the most I think?). That is why a lot of american musician performing there in Music Station, having their concert, etc. There are a lot of other foreign artists that promoting their album there. Like the artists from my country, Malaysia, such as Che'Nelle, Pop Shuvit and Bunkface, they all are promoting their musics in Japan as well.   

That is one of the reasons, I think, KARA got to perform at MTV World Stage in Malaysia in 2012. They gained more popularity internationally after debuting in Japan. And, that is also why Big Bang, DBSK are known worldwide. Not solely because they debuting in Korea, but because they are big names in Japan too. 

Edited by lahnahar

Flying back and forth back-to-back is tiring, but I see it as an opportunity for them to catch on some zzz's.

You go get that 1hr41min of sleep, girls! 

but seriously, dsp better treat KARA good seeing as how they're the main money makers. 

oho, I went off rambling. 

I'm sure Japan will be very welcoming to KARA and a change within members is not unheard of among Japanese idol groups! It'll be like the KARA essence never left~