Appy Giveaway

emma86line

So, uh... if we have like one of the things in the third round prize, are we still fine to try for it? Because getting a copy of Day & Night would be nice, but I have a copy the type C version of "Mamma Mia!" already ordered and on its way D:

Then you will have to convince me through words why you deserve all that then eh... :devil:

/shamelessly waltz in

Lol...so it's my birthday today and I have two tests starting tomorrow so as you can see my life is quite pitiful right now! Winning these prizes will make me oh so very happy. Lol bad things usually happen around my birthday week, but this would totally turn it around. Also, we might not know each other personally...but you're a kamilia so I love you already! /throws hearts and kisses!

• Like 1

I can do anything what you ever to say to me right now to show you all how I really want those album! I can sing any kara song and record it then post it on YouTube! I can dance what ever dance you like! I can performed gyomi and show you to all of you guys! I can eat even the most creepiest food! I can do anything just to show you that I really really want to win! And I can even show that I will support kara in any challenges! And conflicts! till my death! SO PLEASE PLEASE LET ME WIN THIS CONTEST!! PRETTY PLEASE!!! :D I BEGGING YOU ALL!!! i remember my two kara album...... step and the full bloom... they are the only album that i have... then suddenly, my mom accidentally throw it in the garbage. i feel like my life has been ruined and all of my hard work was gone. i work for that on a fast food.. for every night shift duty i have. to get that album. so if i ever wins.. this gonna be my first album again of kara.. so please please please i desperately begging you please let me win this game.... pretty pretty please. :crying:  :crying:  

Edited by MarK RAfael