• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
emma86line

Appy Giveaway

87 posts in this topic

Oh, it ended the one for Day & Night :(

Did it? :gemhuh:

Gyuri: "Is my password in here?"

2 people like this

Can I post my caption? xD I don't know if I need to register

Can I post my caption? xD I don't know if I need to register

Just post your caption, by posting one, you're automatically entered into round 2.

1 person likes this

Gyul : Just a peek and I'll act like I've never seen it before

:P:D

1 person likes this

Gyuri: Hmmm.. Pfft.. Mine's better.

2 people like this

In light of the forums being down I will be extending Round 2 until Friday 12pm PST.

@Nic♥le kara Please PM me shipping details as I can't seem to PM you and I can't list anything under your profile feed for the moment.

Just a reminder that Round 2 will end in less than 24 hours. So get those captions in!!!

Round 3, the final round has begun, make it good Kamilia.

So, uh... if we have like one of the things in the third round prize, are we still fine to try for it? Because getting a copy of Day & Night would be nice, but I have a copy the type C version of "Mamma Mia!" already ordered and on its way D:

So, uh... if we have like one of the things in the third round prize, are we still fine to try for it? Because getting a copy of Day & Night would be nice, but I have a copy the type C version of "Mamma Mia!" already ordered and on its way D:

Then you will have to convince me through words why you deserve all that then eh... :devil:

3rd round PM'ed. :'(

Edited by maa7895

/shamelessly waltz in

Lol...so it's my birthday today and I have two tests starting tomorrow so as you can see my life is quite pitiful right now! Winning these prizes will make me oh so very happy. Lol bad things usually happen around my birthday week, but this would totally turn it around. Also, we might not know each other personally...but you're a kamilia so I love you already! /throws hearts and kisses!

1 person likes this

Then you will have to convince me through words why you deserve all that then eh... :devil:

Challenge accepted :satisfied:

I PM'd my entry to you because reasons D:

I can do anything what you ever to say to me right now to show you all how I really want those album! I can sing any kara song and record it then post it on YouTube! I can dance what ever dance you like! I can performed gyomi and show you to all of you guys! I can eat even the most creepiest food! I can do anything just to show you that I really really want to win! And I can even show that I will support kara in any challenges! And conflicts! till my death! SO PLEASE PLEASE LET ME WIN THIS CONTEST!! PRETTY PLEASE!!! :D I BEGGING YOU ALL!!! i remember my two kara album...... step and the full bloom... they are the only album that i have... then suddenly, my mom accidentally throw it in the garbage. i feel like my life has been ruined and all of my hard work was gone. i work for that on a fast food.. for every night shift duty i have. to get that album. so if i ever wins.. this gonna be my first album again of kara.. so please please please i desperately begging you please let me win this game.... pretty pretty please. :crying:  :crying:  

Edited by MarK RAfael

I've got some good stories so far, keep them coming.

final round prizes are insane @_@ !!! go go get ur entries in !!!!