• Nicole's Lost
    • Jiyoung's Wanna Do
  2. 2. Favorite MV

• Gyuri's
    • Seungyeon's
    • Hara's
    • Nicole's
    • Jiyoung's
  3. 3. Would you want DSP to make another Kara Collection album with a solo by Youngji

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesn't Matter

Whats your favorite song and mv from the Kara Collection album?

Mines is Jiyoung's Wanna Do for the song because i literally listened to that song everyday when it was first released. I also liked the MV too but for mv it is Hara's Secret Love. The mv is so adorable (so was the guy) and it was playful~.

*I love all the songs*

• Like 3

I could never choose, i loved all tracks~
Then my fav MV was Hammie's  :gemheart:

It was rumored before that they were supposed to have KARA SOLO II with JiNi,
Guess not happening anymore  :gemcry:

So yea~ Me want KARA Solo II with OG instead  :gemcheer: 

• Like 1

Whats your favorite song and mv from the Kara Collection album?

Mines is Jiyoung's Wanna Do for the song because i literally listened to that song everyday when it was first released. I also liked the MV too but for mv it is Hara's Secret Love. The mv is so adorable (so was the guy) and it was playful~.

*I love all the songs*

you have the exact same choice as mine

I love Jiyoung's Wanna Do, it was my favourite ever since I saw her performing during Karasia Seoul, even though I downloaded the video and the sound wasn't that clear, it was on repeat on my phone every day.^^

As for the video, Hara's video was just nice to be watched, I love it but I always watch Gyuri's video over and over again because I'm always mesmerized by her performance. Still my pick was Hara's weird right?

• Like 1

I could never choose, i loved all tracks~

Then my fav MV was Hammie's  :gemheart: 

It was rumored before that they were supposed to have KARA SOLO II with JiNi,

Guess not happening anymore  :gemcry: 

So yea~ Me want KARA Solo II with OG instead  :gemcheer: 

Can you tell me who OG is? I think it's Youngji but why is she called that? Sorry if I sound kind of stupid now -_-

Can you tell me who OG is? I think it's Youngji but why is she called that? Sorry if I sound kind of stupid now -_-

Yup, OG is Youngji ^^ The 'O' represents 'young' in korean while the 'G' represents 'ji'. So, O + G = youngji :D

My favorite song out of Kara collection is Seungyeon's Guilty. Favorite mv is Gyuri's Daydream and it would be really nice if they can have another solo collection with Youngji :lol:

This was easy. Both my favourite song and MV are Guilty. I love all the songs but Guilty is pure perfection. And it would be really great to have another solo collection with Youngji^^ <3

• Like 1

you have the exact same choice as mine

I love Jiyoung's Wanna Do, it was my favourite ever since I saw her performing during Karasia Seoul, even though I downloaded the video and the sound wasn't that clear, it was on repeat on my phone every day.^^

As for the video, Hara's video was just nice to be watched, I love it but I always watch Gyuri's video over and over again because I'm always mesmerized by her performance. Still my pick was Hara's weird right?

woah twinning! 

This was easy. Both my favourite song and MV are Guilty. I love all the songs but Guilty is pure perfection. And it would be really great to have another solo collection with Youngji^^ <3

Guilty is my 2nd favorite song <3
  • Like 1