[2014.08.28] For Member Only★ Youngji Birthday Event

viperion

Heo Youngji Birthday 30th August !!

Give Away Gift. Please leave a message in poetic form for Youngji Through Our KARA JAPAN OFFICIAL FANCLUB

The message is up to you but must be in "5-7-5 with 17 character " !

You must be creative enough in order to do this. We will select 2 winner with free Youngji Item with Signature.

[Message] 

Please Input your message for Youngji birthday in 5-7-5 with 17 character.

[Given Period]

August 31 2014 (Sunday) 2359

[Notes]

1. All message is send by email. 

Topic send by email " "Special♥EVEVT→→BIRTHDAY" 

Please check email

2. On the email please input your name or username.

3. Whether the message is input in Korean or Japanese Language doesn't matter. Do not used any online translator.

4. Please Used your own word for the message.

Source : KARA JAPAN OFFICIAL FAN PAGE

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com

NOTES :5-7-5 is Japan Haiku character .For More Information please search on Google. Thank You 

• Like 4

I didn't get it well, plus I don't know how to write in japanese TT

Basically fanclub members can write a 5-7-5 (haiku) message to Youngji for her birthday, and they'll be picking two of said entries to receive autographed gifts (doesn't specify what exactly) from her. They'll be taking entries until August 31st 11:59PM JST, and said haikus can be written in Korean or Japanese text, but as I'm understanding the line, it notes they won't translate messages to her from either language (not particularly prohibiting online translation programs), though using online translators for Japanese and Korean are pretty useless anyway and would probably get the wrong message across.

・メッセージは日本語でも韓国語でも構いませんが、事務局では翻訳はいたしませんので予めご了承下さい。 is the point in question from the site post.

Here's the original article if you're wondering: http://www.karaweb.jp/news/41419409

i think i get it..
if you cant write in japanese or korean then youre screwed up and cant tell anything to OG on her birthday :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry:

i wish i was better in japanese..i cant even type any single letter on japanese :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry:

• Like 1

O ha Young Ji chan

A - ri -ka -to-go-zai-mass

na-ma-a-wa-GUN

Is it okay?

haha

Thank you is spelled arigatou, not arikatou..

Also if this is congratulating someone, you might wanna use omedetou gozaimasu (congratulations) instead of arigatou gozaimasu. The Japanese spelling for Youngji is Yonji.

Thank you is spelled arigatou, not arikatou..

Also if this is congratulating someone, you might wanna use omedetou gozaimasu (congratulations) instead of arigatou gozaimasu. The Japanese spelling for Youngji is Yonji.

Thank you 

I will try to write it Japanese.

I'm so sad that I can't partake in this properly. I'm only starting to learn Korean and there's literally no way I can make something creative with my limited vocabulary without using an online translator of some sort.

I want a japanese translator!

I/love/you/very/much

(Anata ga) daisuki desu

As for the rest, it's quite a bit more challenging as it has negative imperatives and stuff, which are hard in any language and expressions which don't have direct translations in Japanese...