[2009.03.20] Nicole: Jumper's <Yes!> is KARA's mood maker song.

coffeebeanie

2009032010570210021.jpg

KARA's Han Seungyeon revealed fellow member Jung Nicole's special (?) love for Jumper.

Jumper was the guest last March 19 on SSGB. As MC, Han Seungyeon mentioned in the interview that "Since their debut was around the same time as when we were active, we were able to see them often on stage. Especially Nicole, she really likes Jumper."

She added "Nicole likes Jumper so much that every morning, we hear <Yes!> playing in our dorm to the point that its almost like the official song that sets KARA's mood for the day. Han Seungyeon even got the choreography of <Yes!> right, showing that they really are interested in Jumper.

To this, Jumper replied "We also like KARA sunbaenim's <Honey>", showing off their knowledge of the Honey dance, which showed a nice sunbae-hoobae relationship between the two groups.

On this show, they revealed the behind-the-story of their debut stage, how they were cast, and showed off their individual talents. They also answered the questions sent in by their fans with honesty, a side that we don't see on stage.

Jumper, is the group produced by Andy. The group is his first attempt in producing after debuting solo. He was invited for hold his first fan-meeting in Taiwan, and is set to go overseas this 28th for his first over-seas performance.

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to anne@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic.com CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

we hear <Yes!> playing in our dorm to the point that its almost like the official song that sets KARA's mood for the day

Haha thought i was only one whose mood for the day determined by first song i heard in the morning (i listen to love is fire for like 3-4 days now), cute ! :)

thanks for translation

Edited by makublex

She added "Nicole likes Jumper so much that every morning, we hear <Yes!> playing in our dorm to the point that its almost like the official song that sets KARA's mood for the day. Han Seungyeon even got the choreography of <Yes!> right, showing that they really are interested in Jumper.

awwww that's sooo cute! (:

hahah i love Nicole (:

so so so much. she's so adorable (:

Maknae Cole likes Jumper?? hehhe cuuute.. I also like Yes!, it is so fun to listen to it...

and even SungYeonnie knows the dance steps? aigoo, hehhe official song that sets Kara's mood hehhe..

thanks for sharing..