[2014.09.01] KARA Brings It on AS4U!

edr49890

as4u-kara-5-800x450.jpg

This week on KBS’s “A Song For You,” resident MCs Kangin, Sungjae, and Amber were joined by a group that’s been missed for a while: KARA!

KARA has gone through a lot of changes in the past year, so it was refreshing to see them back as a group. They showed off their dancing, singing, and the body parts that they’re most proud of!

If seeing KARA on TV again isn’t enough of a reason to check out this week’s episode, here’s a quick overview of a few other reasons for you! 1. KARA’s new member Youngji!

KARA-youngji.jpg

Isn’t she adorable? 2. Sungjae’s ever-expanding ego.

as4u-7-sungjae.jpg

His latest self-created nickname is “Sherlock Sungjae.” Also known as “stalker.” 3. Naming their new dance!

as4u-kara-boat-dance.jpg

Boatman Dance, Rowing Dance, Shall We Run Dance – which do you prefer? 4. Seungyeon’s surprise phone call…

KARA-seungyeon-gyuri.jpg

… with G.O.D’s Son Hoyoung! Who knew that KARA were huge G.O.D fans? It was all thanks to Kangin – making fangirl dreams come true since birth. 5. The best game.

as4u-sungjae-hara.jpgas4u-kangin-sungjae-7.jpg

The shake shake game!! Making the boys looks cute since 2014. 6. Performances!

as4u-7-kara-2.jpg

They performed “Go Go Summer” - the first time it’s been performed in Korean - and “2NITE!” 7. The MCs learning the Cup Song!

as4u-7-mcs.jpg
Some are better than others….  
Source: Soompi
  • Like 4

hahaha,,ive watched it more than 3 times and still didnt get bored of it,,especially shake shake game and when MC Kangin made a surprise phonecall special for Hammie and Gyul,,thats really sweet,,hahahahaha >.< u can tell how happy hammie was and how touched gyul till she almost cried after the phonecall ends,,hahaha,,..

really cool too see how our idols react just like us the fans when they get a chance to talk to their own idols too..

And most of all,,when amber asked what Kamilias meant for KARA,,i was really touched when Gyul easily answered that kamilias are like the reflection of KARA,,i cant remember the rest of her words but that one line really really touched me when gyul said it..

KARA FIGHTING!!!

• Like 5

i love this AS4U with KARA ! IT was so much fun . GyulHam fangirling and all shy while talking to g.o.d Son hoyoung is so cute. makes me remind of myself squealing and fangirling over them haha. i just love our girls. and the shake it shake it game is the best LOL ..

bt the show is short ;; i want more!