[2014.09.02] KARA's Youngji Feels Shock After Winning Trophy

viperion

r_(1).jpgr.jpg

"I Will Work Hard together with Unnies..Fighting!"

Girl Group KARA recently appear on their comeback KBS2 "Music Bank" at Seoul ( Yeouido ).
Park Gyuri Stated,"Thank you for all the support from the fans that drive us forward.
Received a lot of good suggestion about the song from fans and also many encouragement also".

KARA 6th mini album "DAY & NIGHT" hit song " MAMMA MIA!" hs received No.1 spot from it and 
the group will reorganized them-self for a better show.
Especially their new group member Youngji has established herself as a team which made the whole
dancing received a lot of attention.

With Question such as "The reaction is good, Had you notice it?". She say,"I really not sure about that,
but I will continue to work hard, i gain strength through the warmness feel from the fans. Well
there is some difficulty for me but I will continue work even harder from now on".

She Continues on,"Due to unnies, We manage to get No.1 Spot. While holding the trophy it really made Me feel 
very happy and that what my brain stop for a moment. Really Happy. Winning the trophy really made me feel
very grateful".

Currently, KARA are having their busy schedule around Korea and Japan for their new song "MAMMA MIA!". 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com  
  • Like 6

clarification:

kara won their first and as of today, the only #1 on music shows for "day & night" at mbc (show champion) last week.

they probably did this interview at kbs (music bank) but the clip (if any) on this particular interview (or questions) is not available yet.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

they only won in show champion right???not music bank..music bank is teamin..

but i really want the won more...why must kara comeback with stronger idol...not fair

2012-psy...

2013-gdragon

2014-super junior and winner(yg)

all from big company..not fair..