[2009.03.22] Kara "We are the shikshin group"

tinggg

Girl group Kara explained the story behind how they earned the title "shikshin group."

image_readmed_2009_177256_123768360.jpg

Recently in an interview with Star Today, Kara, with their pure and cute appearances, discussed each members appetites and dorm life.

"All the members have a great appetite at all times, so we've been labeled the 'shikshin group' since our debut," said Seungyeon, bursting with laughter.

"I have an interest in cooking to I prepare various special foods for the members," said Nicole, revealing an unexpected side of her. "Not long ago I made rice cakes and rice balls and the members all said it was delicious," she added proudly.

Kara, who have all been living together in the dorm since before their debut, was asked the question, "how do you generally spend your time in the dorm?" They answered, "we've hardly had free time on our hands, but if there is, then we've been watching DVDs that fans have given to us as presents. Recently we've been been fans of 'Boys Over Flowers.'"

"Since the character Yoon Jihoo is played by Kim Hyunjoong sunbae from our same management, we have special interest in it. Since it's not his usual self, so frankly we're a bit at a loss of words," said Gyuri laughing.

When asked the question of how difficult it was to be living away from parents at such a young age, they answered, "all the members are constantly in contact with their parents,"--it was clear that they missed their families a lot.

Meanwhile, Kara, who has finally risen to the top of the music world for the first time since their debut with <Pretty Girl> and <Honey> will end promotions in April in preparation for their next album.

Link: http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...9&no=177256

Link by: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Take out with full credits when redistributing. Do not add in or remove the credit line!

When asked the question of how difficult it was to be living away from parents at such a young age, they answered, "all the members are constantly in contact with their parents,"--it was clear that they missed their families a lot.

so tight with their families :D

yes! i'd love to try Nicole's cooking too or even just eating with them lol.

i agree anne.. KARA will never give up their food lol.. they have a healthy balance :P

thanks tinggg :D

Actually thinking about it, that image is somewhat true haha.

Nicole: shikshin/loves to cook, JY: loves to eat Nicole's food, Hara: can eat a lot for her tiny size, Gyuri: I've seen her eat on food expedition and she enjoys good food :D and I'm not sure about SY but I'm sure she loves food too haha.

Thanks for sharing!

yep... agree with u makublex!

it's great that they are enjoy eating! :(

wanna know what is nicole cookig taste like... :sweatdrop:

hahaha.. why is everyone so into BOF?

even KARA... i think i'll try to check it out sometime..

aww aww aww! Kara and Foods always get along. They sure eat a lot but still, too pretty and skinny, in which Hara as an example. hahaha. aand. I WANT TO TRY NICOLE'S COOKING! hahaha. XD

kara is so cute! i bet all of the cook very well.

Meanwhile, Kara, who has finally risen to the top of the music world for the first time since their debut with <Pretty Girl> and <Honey> will end promotions in April in preparation for their next album.

Can't wait to see what the next album is going to be like.

Food is such a good way to bring people together. I guess that's one of the reasons why they are so close (hopefully they don't argue over food though!). Either way, it's good to hear that they can still be skinny and not look like they will snap if they are poked, despite the fact that they love to eat =)

food + KARA

seems like they always had lots of fun with food haha

the girls always mentioned about BOF, no need to say how much they love BOF

and because of JongHyun sunbae <3333

i wanna try Nicole unnie's rice cake and rice ball =(

thanks for translation xDDD

i'm happy that they eat well... it is kinda rare to have that enough time to eat since they're totally busy..

I can't wait for there next album.. i'm sure it's going to be a hit again...

Shikshins hehhee... thanks for sharing..