[2014.09.03] Goo Hara's waist is more slender than even her groupmates realized

HaraKamilia

tumblr_inline_nbbrjpKTO71snkcdl.png

Girl Group KARA’s Goo Hara’s waist is so slender, it is the same circumference as an athletic leg.

On the September 3 episode of MBC Everyone’s “Weekly Idol,” the members of KARA (Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Goo Hara, and Heo Youngji) made an appearance and revealed their waist sizes.

Goo Hara’s waist size turns out to be 22 inches. The members were then asked the following question: “Ant-waisted” Goo Hara’s waist is the same size as which of the following? One of soccer player Lee Chung Yong’s thighs, one of singer Kim Jong Kook’s forearms, actor Kim Tae Hyun’s head, or guitarist Kim Tae Won’s waist? The correct answer was that her waist is the same size as one of Lee Chung Yong’s thighs. Everyone was surprised by the answer.

by: soompi

Edited by edr49890
Proper posting
  • Like 9

O_O Is she even a human?? Is that even possible? (duhh, that's possible, if not why would Hara be here?) I'm shocked to the core. Even a female mannequin's waist couldn't be that small, right, or could it be? 

WOW!! Hara must look like a real life doll in person!!  

I watched the show without subs and thought they were asking who of those liked her kkkkk I need to learn Korean asap  :gemhoho:

I know right I'm talking basic Korean language classes right now in college and it is hard but at least my professor told me that the sentence structure is same as Japanese. At least I knew some Korean words from watching K-Drama and stuff KARA releases or goes on TV so that did well. Also my teacher said a good way to learn Korean is through subtitled K-Drama, K-Pop MV / Lyrics Video & K-Variety show. I even got extra credit because I told my professor that I became interested in the Korean language do to K-Pop & K-Drama.

• Like 1