• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Hamtastic] SeungYeon's Predebut Pics from her younger school days

329 posts in this topic

She looks better when she smiles :)) Her pouty/angry/sad look doesn't fit with her image these days ... don't get me wrong she still looked cute back then

since pre-debut until now she hasn't changed.. she looks pretty cute in the past, though she just a little bit chubby

She looks a lot better in the later pictures. School pictures really is a double edged sword. Either one looks bad or super great.

haha these photos are really funny, i think she still looks the same..

maybe she's sleepy on that pics

so cute thanks for the second group of pictures too other then the first one where she looks like she is blinking they all look so cute

LOL! AWWWWW. How cute.

The first pic, I think she was in the middle of blinking.

The last pic, I think the sun was in her eyes :3

well, i cant say that shes cute or what looking in that picture,

but i can say that her face didnt change much, and she smile more

HAHAHA!!! Sorry Seungyeon noona but i can't help but laugh at those pics. you look so serious and intimidating. xD

the other pre-debut pics are nice. lol She loves taking picture of herslef in close-ups. VERY CLOSE-UP!!! hahaha

without smile, but still look so cute

i love her expressions. haha

she look not different with now. all of her face look same with now.

I see that death glare has been around for some time. :lol:

With predebut pics of SNSD you've got people screaming about plastic surgery... if there's any of that for Seungyeon then I'm very much hoping there will emerge some sort of conclusive proof, one way or the other.

aww she looked so cute~ lol

everyone have bad picx tat wat make us human

but SY still crunch her face up like tat~

lol i was scared for a sec

but maybe what someone else said is true the sun was in her eyes!

I don't know if what Seungyeon did between :06 and :09 is considered sighing or moaning, but whatever is was, it just might have been my favorite few seconds in the history of You Tube. And she looked so beautiful (as always)

Hahaha! I also laughed at those photos :P Sorry SeungYeon. But she was cute anyway :PP

Hahaha as i thought, she looks the same from when she was a kid till now. So cute!

The second and third picture she is cute but the first picture... I'm sorry Seungyeon but laugh a bit. Thts why I hate taking school photos because they always take it when your not ready

She's so so so so cute, i love she's natural beauty and baby face <3<3

she still looks very cute as always, I think that her eyes are very big!!! yeah and her mouth is adorable

lol~ she is sooooo cute~!!! ><!!

her face was lik o=.=o

btw thx for sharing~ XD

OMG~! Daebak~!

this is pretty awesome, haha, unflattering but still pretty :lol:

come to think of it, her schooldays shots does slightly resemble my sister =X