[2014.09.04] Ex-KARA Member Kang Ji Young to Star in Supernatural Japanese Drama

edr49890

Bwo6VD-CEAAvGK_.jpg 

Former KARA star Kang Ji Young has been confirmed to star in a Japanese drama called “Hell Teacher Nube,” a story about a ghostbusting schoolteacher, according to Japanese media outlet Oricon Style. The series is adapted from an animated novel series first published in the early 1990s.

Kang Ji Young will play the role of Yukime, a supernatural character known for causing trouble and for her stubborn and possessive character.

Kang Ji Young explained, “I have been very interested in Japanese ghost stories from an early age. I think I have a lot in common with Yukime. Whenever she starts something, she becomes deeply involved with it right away. I will do my best to portray the character well.”

A member of the drama’s production team explained, “Kang Ji Young looks very innocent, but has a mischievous smile. That makes her very attractive, and we think she will do well in the role.” The producers also explained that this would be the first time a Korean actress would star in Japanese drama without the need for interpretation.

source: Soompi

• Like 8

Sensing some aegyo from her ^_^ Hope it's not a really scary one.. or else I wouldn't get to sleep at night :(

If you sense aegyo, I sense she will show her mischievous side in this drama.   :gemflower:

• Like 3

Sensing some aegyo from her ^_^ Hope it's not a really scary one.. or else I wouldn't get to sleep at night :(

this is nube so it's kinda pervertic(?) if I'm not forget about that anime LOL. not scary at all for me. just try to search at wikipedia for some references aight?

i'm not gonna lie. when i was seing that thread about "what kind of role you want to see in her drama/movie" i wanted to post that i want to see her playing a role as a girl with supernatural power or alien. and this is kinda happening right now

oh my days,,ive read this news almost a hundred times today and for real,,i have just realized that she actually played in a SUPERNATURAL japanese drama..

like really..all ive seen on the news is only her face,,never really could read the whole description of what kind of role she would take,,or what kind of drama it is...all my attention was pointed only at her face...and just now i realized that she actually played a role in a live action version of a japanese supernatural drama :facepalm: :facepalm:

"innocent look? so true..,but whats a "mischiveous smile" means? sounds weird to me..hahaha

abit weird tho seeing the new giant baby now...she looked way too mature :cry:

hope she still had that aegyo inside her that made me fell for her :D

Jiyoungie Ganbatte! :D

this is nube so it's kinda pervertic(?) if I'm not forget about that anime LOL. not scary at all for me. just try to search at wikipedia for some references aight?  

i'm not gonna lie. when i was seing that thread about "what kind of role you want to see in her drama/movie" i wanted to post that i want to see her playing a role as a girl with supernatural power or alien. and this is kinda happening right now

Your thoughts came true!!!! 

Wherever Jiyoung goes, she'll have people to support her. :) 

If you sense aegyo, I sense she will show her mischievous side in this drama.   :gemflower:

Hello LLL168! Can't wait to watch this ^_^

Nube? hahah Any role is fine for me as long as she can display her aegyo :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...