[2009.03.22] Suju Hankyung, leveled with Kara Nicole?

hopelesshong

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Peter.. it was funny even if you didn't understand it lol

Hankyung lol.. Nicole thought it was going to be easy by just saying "your boss" and it wasn't haha..

Nicole and Alexander was funny too.. "row" :D.. should've used english anyway :D

and Siwon said "good" to Nicole after Hankyung finally got the answer..

glad to know the viewers enjoyed it too :D

hahahah! that was funny! i can't wait to watch it on TV. haha. XD the Hankyung part was the silliest. hahaha. well, he's not that fluent in Hangul so yeah. Funny! hahahah.

Alexander had a hard time guessing too. hahaha.

awww, this article shows that Nicole's being cute when she was frustrated. i can't wait!

Thanks For Sharing Guys!

i loved watching this.. nicole was so cute!!

and Hankyung looked like he had no idea what she was saying

both of their expressions were so funny!

and nicole was so happy when he said her korean is good.

I mean she's def cute and all, but is it necessary to write a news article every time someone has a hard time guessing the answer? I'd feel a bit embarrassed and upset but w/e, more exposure for Nicole!

Maybe if I actually knew Korean, I will be more amused as I try to figure out what Nicole is trying to say. But since I don't, I still watch the game since it's cool to hear the stuff she comes up with. Either way, it makes the game more interesting to watch.. I don't think having someone replace Nicole and give everyone an easy hint will be fun.

I hope the other members of Super Junior will consider teaching Hankyung Korean again!

thanks for the translation xD

cutie Nicole, Hankyun's hangeul is not quite good though but still cant stop liking him <3333

those 3 (nicole, hangkyung, alex) are such a cutie, anyway they tried their best, and which is good

cute ahhhhh xDDD

The only thing I look forward to in SGB is Nicoles segment hahaha XDD

The best part. ;D

OMG HANGENG<3

As soon as I read "your boss" I immediately thought of LSM LOL.

I didn't know there was a half HK guy in U-Kiss :D

*googles*