[2014.09.06] Former KARA Member Jiyoung Reappear On Stage With Her Pretty Smiley Look

viperion

0_1487488.jpg0_1487489.jpg

6th in "Model Press" , Jiyoung left KARA on Aril. She reappear this year in Japan Fashion Feasta which was hekd in Super Arena in Saitama.
She appear on "19th Tokyo Girl Collection 2014 AUTUMN/WINTER" (Short Form : TGC) for the first time.

Jiyoung appear in "Reebok" Stage with white color inner wear & mini skirt with black top up jacket together with 
sport shoe really reveal her sportive look.She walk out with her cheerful spiritful look and cute image which 
assemble Tsuchiya Anna in this motion.

Jiyoung stated, " It been a while and I am Glad to be here". And " I will never forget what an actress should do and will 
work hard. Please take care of me." 

Source Link : 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com  
  • Like 14

She has gotten really thin. 

The outfit looks amazing

Welcome back Jiyoung

I'm quite surprised, I thought it was going to be a serious runway, she would do serious catwalk without a smile on her face. This looks like she's having a lot of fun on that stage. Adorable Jing!

• Like 1

She has gotten really thin. 

The outfit looks amazing

Welcome back Jiyoung

I'm quite surprised, I thought it was going to be a serious runway, she would do serious catwalk without a smile on her face. This looks like she's having a lot of fun on that stage. Adorable Jing!

Ahahaha I have the same thoughts as you. I thought she was going to be very chic on the runway, but she does it the JING way. Glad that she is enjoying it.

• Like 2

I really like Jing.  And she can be beautiful.  So often, her face expresses such a nice smile, a sense of humor, and a love of life.  I miss seeing her in Kara.  Seeing her again just makes me wish that she was still part of Kara, even if only part time.

Edited by david22

wow..dem pose tho...so dayum JINGly!!! hahahahaha

shes back,,and still the same all Jing after all...i really thought she would pose like the other models did when they do catwalks,,but Jing,,

well shes simply Jing and she did things her way.. a.k.a the anti mainstream girl..hahahahaha

oh my days,,dat smile,,,just seeing it already made my day..hahahaha

aaaaaarghhh im sooo happpyyy,,hahahahaha,,,baby Jing is back!!!! :hyper: :hyper: tyme to get hyper!!!