[2014.09.06] Ex-KARA Member Jiyoung Reveal Her Picture And Will Take Role In Japan Drama "Hell Teacher Nube"

viperion

r.jpg

Former KARa member Kang Jiyoung first reveal her picture as Japan Actress.

On 6th, Jiyoung posted her picture on Instagram (photo sharing with SNS) "See You VERY Soon"
with a picture reveal herself in the city.

Jiyoung showing her freely charming look with her lovely natural images and with her warming smiling 
look facing toward the camera.

On 4th, Japan media reveal Jiyoung will starring in Japan Drama “Hell Teacher Nube" on October.

A Ghostbusting schoolteacher with special ability "Hand Of Demon" is helping the student 
from all evil force in school drama. A story writter by Sho Makura and Takeshi Okano.
Jiyoung will play the role of Yukime with her character known for causing trouble and her stubborn 
character.

Jiyoung refused to renew her contract with Dsp Media on April this year. After her contract exired
she continue to pursue her acting career abroad.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com   
  • Like 9

OMG finally.. My baby :') her hair grew longer... Her smile is still killing me... OM freakin G she's gotten more beautiful :') I'm so happy when I read articles bout her acting debut. I wish you all the best babe :) I'll definitely watch your drama