[2014.09.07] Kamilia ! Let's Pray For Kwon RiSe

viperion

kwon-rise-wide-800x450.jpg

We have lost a bright star in K-pop.

Ladies’ Code member RiSe has passed away at the age of 23.

Ladies’ Code’s management agency, Polaris Entertainment, stated, “Kwon RiSe went to heaven on September 7, 10:10 a.m.”

It continued, “Although every attempt at surgery and treatment was tried after she sustained serious injury to her head during the accident that occurred in the early morning of September 3, RiSe drew her final breath.”

It is reported that her parents, who came from Japan, and her agency staff members were by RiSe’s side until the last moment.

Polaris Entertainment also notified that the location of RiSe’s wake has not been decided yet. It added, “We cannot hold back our apologies and also our grief in relaying this sad news following the news of EunB. We ask that many pray for these two members and for the remaining members, as well, who are most saddened.

The Soompi staff offer our deepest condolences to RiSe’s family, friends, the Polaris family, and Ladies’ Code members.

R.I.P., Kwon RiSe

• Like 3

Never would I imagine that another member of Ladies' Code would leave us. They had so much potential for a rookie group and they're slowly approaching their 2nd year anniversary. The possibility of another member dying never got into my dense head. It's just so sad to witness this in the kpop world. I remember reading Sparknotes for Angela's Ashes (which is a book I highly recommend) to get ready for my test and this line was an echo to this particular situation: "Death is not sentimental, romantic, or rare—it is quick, dirty, and predictable." I feel like we need to keep this as a reminder to live life to the fullest and to love, appreciate, and understand everything and everyone.     

Another heartbreaking thing to learn is that Sojung, who was recovering from surgery, was barely informed about EunB's death today. How is she going to be able to cope with another death? More importantly, how is the other members recovering from the fact that they had to see two of their members die. I hope that in the end all of the remaining members do not have to go through survivor's guilt and all of these terrible things are just going to make them even stronger.       

To Ashley, Sojung, Zuny and Ladies' Code fans: Be strong and push on because I, along with other Kamilias, will always be on your side. EunB and RiSe: Rest in peace and I hope you all will experience better things in the afterlife.

Edited by yummiberries
  • Like 5

i don't really know ladies code well, but this is truly heartbreaking

an irony that they're currently a rising stars, Rest in Peace EunBi & RiSe

wish SoJung a speedy recovery,

and for the other members and LC fans, be strong, may our prayer be with them

Oh GOD. Not again.

This has been a sad week for all fans. Two girls gone, three are left crying with the rest of us.

I didn't know them but I cried too.

Two girls full of life gone. I hope the other three can find the strength in their Soul to face this tragedy and people should let them know they are not alone, but they have to walk together this painful episode.

May the infinite consciousness of God grant them peace in their hearts.

Sad. Really sad.

:gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry:

Sad to see, a youth girl, that worked hard in their young age, to reach their dreams, suddenly came to the end,

whereas there's some girl out there that trashing her life.

Rest in Peace, EunB and Rise.

May both of you live happily Heaven.

Edited by lukas_95

Rest in Peace EunB and RiSe.  And my deepest condolences to the family members, it must be so difficult to lose a child and especially at this time of year when it's a family holiday in South Korea.  I hope Ashley, Zuny and Sojung get all the physical and mental help that they need.  They all had such a bright future, it's hard to believe these two young lives are gone now.

Took some guts for me to come here and say something in order to honor the fallen fighter Kwon Risae

Im not a big fan but honestly its doesnt matter at all now,

We all just lost another rising star of Kpop , a young girl , called back to Heavens , there she met again with her best friend Go Eunbi who left us earlier to Heavens..

Now Risae joined Eunbi in Heavens , they kept their promise to be together forever...

Risae and Eunbi noona taught us what a Real Friendship is , they stood together till the very end..

Kwon Risae showed us the unlimited courage inside that heavily injured body , Doctors said its a miracle she could survived for more less 5 days after the incident , She fought all the way till the very end , and tho she lost the battle , she showed us the fighter inside her , fought all the way till the very end and died a fighter's death...

Kwon Risae , Go Eunbi , you will be forever missed..

May God give strength to other members , staffs , families , fans of the both of the angels..

RiSe and EunB , please guide your fellow members from up there , i know you will never leave your loved ones behind...

And to all the families , fans , relatives of EunB and RiSe , know that we are all here to support you , the whole KPOP fandoms united to help to give you guys strength to get through this most unfortunate moment , We will get through this together...

Its never easy to accept someone's death , it never did and never will..

but things happened for a reason , and everything will be okay, eventually

Risae noona and Eunbi noona is now safe forever up there..

"Your body may rot , but your spirits will live on forever"

May you Rest In Peace Kwon Risae , Go Eunbi

God Bless your beautiful souls..

#RIPRise #RIPEunB #PrayForLadiesCode #StayStrongLadiesCode

• Like 1