[2014.09.11] Goo Hara to make cameo appearance on final episode of SBS Drama "It's OKAY, That's LOVE"

edr49890

GOO HARA TO MAKE CAMEO APPEARANCE ON FINAL EPISODE OF SBS DRAMA “IT’S OKAY, THAT’S LOVE”

tumblr_inline_nbozsyAHlv1sm4ok3.jpg

KARA’s Goo Hara will be making a cameo appearance on the final episode of popular SBS drama “It’s Okay, That’s Love.”

"It’s Okay, That’s Love" wrapped up it’s filming earlier this week and will air it’s final episode on September 11th at 10PM (KST). In the midst of promotions for their title track "MAMMAMIA”, KARA’s member Goo Hara is scheduled to make a cameo appearance on this final episode.

This is Hara’s first drama appearance in 3 years, the last one being “City Hunter” in 2011. A representative from the series was quoted, “Although it’s not a particularly significant role, Hara’s appearance attracts a whole new atmosphere to the series. The series will conclude with a sad and happy ending.”

What do you think Hara’s role will be in the drama? Make sure to watch the final episode of SBS’s “It’s Okay, That’s Love” on September 11 at 10PM (KST).

Source: ENGLISH: koreaboo

Source: KOREA: Naver

• Like 4

I was watching this drama when it just begun but I stopped halfway, I am a psychology major student but I didn't find the story line attractive. Well at least, I have a reason to watch the ending. So happy, Hara please make another drama appearance, the director is Secret Love's director guys. ^^