Pretty Girl, Similar to Marilyn Manson - Rock is Dead

KARAA<33

After reading Kara's profile on Wikipedia, i saw that Korean Netizens

Noted that "Pretty Girl" sound similar to Marilyn Manson's song

"Rock is Dead". Truthfully, i never heard about this news and it's

Comparison to another song.

Credits - Rock is Dead +Original Article

Edited by JU5Tkara

It's so funny how Pretty Girl is so innocent and cute while Marilyn Manson...isn't ahah. I mean honestly, with all the songs out there, there's bound to be repeated beats and such. It's hard to make a song that hasn't been used one way or another. I don't think the composer would've wanted to copy a Marilyn Manson song for Kara..

wat???i dont even noe who marilyn manson is??? i noe marilyn monroe but ive never heard of manson. so i wouldnt be able to tell the difference anyways. arent all songs based on american music anyways...look at paran and their controversy with back street boys.

there are many songs from a lot of bands/singers that are very similar... is not a big deal -.-'

btw

Hmmm I think I'm the only person in the world who could like both Kara and Manson at the same time

you're wrong I like both too xD [the difference is that I listen to MM and I love KARA xD]

Marilyn Manson is a guy who surgically remove few of his own rip cage to errhhh i better not say ....

totally heaven and hell comparison to KARA girl haha

about the song, if you are musician the beat is called 6/8 time signature and i can assure you Marilyn Manson do not OWN that time signature. The time signature itself create by original American Blue which is in 1920 or something i'm not sure about the number. The fact is more than 500,00 songs (may be more) use this kind of beat, i also have a song which is 6/8 time signature myself.

So these Netizens who ever critic using false information, lacky musical knowledge, "sound similar" trash talk should be @!$!# and !@#!$ :lol:

Edited by makublex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...