Hara Amuro

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like Hara but then I think going Solo is a No-No. Cause even if shes in a group shes simply stunning. They are so popular these days here in japan even to old people. They like the butt dance Kekeke. Girl groups here are seriously no match when it comes to korean girl groups I think Kpop is the best. but then the Jpop kinda moved upward again these days because of Korean girl groups

^^I think she'll do fine as a solo...but as an ACTRESS, that's what she's been aiming for.

All she needs is to learn the Japanese and bang! Her debut as a Japanese actress could be a success in the future. She could be like other A star actors that do K/J dramas.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

she's really famous in japan now...

i read an article once that she had the most followers on twitter in japan as an individual female idol, next snsd's yoona, nicole and 4minute's hyunah i think.

i think its because not only of her talent but she has that kind of personality and look that is easy to suck in fans :D

• 4 months later...

in the episode of invincible youth, hara was the most famous G7 member when they went to japan. they asked for her autograph and almost all the people waiting at the airport had a poster picture of hara in her lupin outfit.

it was really entertaining to watch shinyong standing close to hara because she wanted to be famous too.^^

it's was a great episode and i was surprised to see her popularity within japan.

KARA HWAITING!

• 2 months later...

Many people kept saying that she'll do good on her own, It's true...but I think she'll get lonely.

:boss:

But, she could be success in Japan...

but please don't let her going alone.

you know what music industries, entertainment industries would do to you when you're alone. :matrix:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Reading all the comments here and think about KARA now, they proved that the could be successful in Japan too.

IDK about other people but I really like KARA Japanese albums (I'm not into Jpop but ther albums are just too good) :)