Hara Amuro

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe Hara has met all requirements to be successful in Japan..

However, I strongly believe she will not ditch Kara and do solo work herself.. That would seem rather ungrateful and i definitely know she is not such a person..

Solo in japan would also seem too competitive as there are many outstanding Japanese artist out there too.. Hara isn't ready for that yet.

If its Kara as a whole, I will be looking forward for their success in Japan (: they are capable of becoming famous in Japan.

Kara fighting!!

I believe that's absolutely right, Hara doesn't seem the person to go on her own and start singing, she seems more like an model, dancer and actor with fighting spirit (!).

But many times people with celebrity quality is being put into different roles because "it might generate money", or "might benefit of the cause".

• 4 months later...

Honestly speaking, Kara as a group, and Hara as a solo, both have equal chances to leave a mark in Japan, with their voices and dances.

Fact being that Japan's full of mass-produced girl groups with mass-produced music that really makes it hard to tell one group apart from the other (which is also why I kind of stopped listening to J-Pop girl groups). Also, Korean girl groups' dances itself, in my personal opinion, are in a different style than the girl groups in Japan.

So, combine freshness with different music style, and you have a winner :D

I hope and believe that Hara will sing better! I think KARA is training and training and I really trust in the girls!

I want see more people believing in KARA, I'm just tired of hear "Hara don't know to sing", I know this can change~~

I support KARA future promotions in Japan, FIGHTING! ♥

• 3 weeks later...

Gradually,they'll be able to make it in Japan.

I's curious as to what kind of music they'd sing ( if they were to do something different in Japan.Something that's uniquely S.Korean.)

They've a remarkable fanbase in Japan....

Wish them all success should they have a breakthrough in the japanese market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...