• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hara Amuro

[Haradoll] Success in Japan?

71 posts in this topic

LOL i'll have a heart attack if hara isn't popular in japan.

cos the fact that she looks like namie amuro brought her LOTS and LOTS of popularity.

...looking back wow, good to know that she does have the largest fan club in Japan.

(If you compare her fanclub with other Kgroup members.)

Kara is very popular and successful in Japan :)

I am so happy for them

After all that hard work, they are recognized :P

I like Hara but then I think going Solo is a No-No. Cause even if shes in a group shes simply stunning. They are so popular these days here in japan even to old people. They like the butt dance Kekeke. Girl groups here are seriously no match when it comes to korean girl groups I think Kpop is the best. but then the Jpop kinda moved upward again these days because of Korean girl groups

^^I think she'll do fine as a solo...but as an ACTRESS, that's what she's been aiming for.

All she needs is to learn the Japanese and bang! Her debut as a Japanese actress could be a success in the future. She could be like other A star actors that do K/J dramas.

i dont see why not actually. her voice might not be the best in the group.

but with training she would be able to go far!

hara hwaiting! :D

of course they succeeded in Japan..

they are really famous there...

i think hara is the most famous among the members..

i've seen their japanese performances and they are getting better and i'm proud of them!

KARA FIGHTING :D

yeah Hara looks like Namie Amuro alike, and now finally we can say Kara is successful in Japan :)

she's really famous in japan now...

i read an article once that she had the most followers on twitter in japan as an individual female idol, next snsd's yoona, nicole and 4minute's hyunah i think.

i think its because not only of her talent but she has that kind of personality and look that is easy to suck in fans :D

i think not only hara

but KARA had a big chance to success in japan

i believe their popularity will booming not only on japan but all over the world

LOVE GOO HARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S AAS ADORABLE AS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE KARA ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

in the episode of invincible youth, hara was the most famous G7 member when they went to japan. they asked for her autograph and almost all the people waiting at the airport had a poster picture of hara in her lupin outfit.

it was really entertaining to watch shinyong standing close to hara because she wanted to be famous too.^^

it's was a great episode and i was surprised to see her popularity within japan.

KARA HWAITING!

Many people kept saying that she'll do good on her own, It's true...but I think she'll get lonely.

:boss:

But, she could be success in Japan...

but please don't let her going alone.

you know what music industries, entertainment industries would do to you when you're alone. :matrix:

I guess they already succeed in Japan. But still they should keep up the good performance and improve their skills

Hara has an amazing voice, and if she did solo Japanese or Korean would not have problems. When I hear her solos, or her voice at shows, I realize she has a very soft voice.

:)

Maybe im too late about this thread but right now im very happy for them! since KARA now is a BIG HIT in japan! :) they are really conquering the music industry of Japan :) kekeke~

Reading all the comments here and think about KARA now, they proved that the could be successful in Japan too.

IDK about other people but I really like KARA Japanese albums (I'm not into Jpop but ther albums are just too good) :)