KARA's songs played at the WBC finals...korea vs. japan

ANCHOVIEE

i dont know if u guys even watched the game but during the second or third inning, pretty girl came out :lol:..i could here all the fans singing to it and stuff. it came out for the second time on the eight inning.

did anyone notice? i also heard daesungs 대박이야! and norazo's superman

(cant believe korea lost...)

lol they played Honey too.

and i heard Pretty Girl

Big Bang's Red Sunset.

heard Norazo too.

but yea.

we prob could find them.... but prob have to go through the whole game... -__-

lol but yea.

AKLJDAKFJADJFAKDFJKDFSJFKDAJF kOREA LOST DAFKLJADKFJADKFJAKLFDJAKDFJAKLFD GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H

Edited by hopelesshong

WHUT. KOREA LOST? T_T

lskdjfkls didn't they win last time? slkdjflskdf lak:J

AH. AH. AH. T_T

-sigh-

oh that's super cool that they played Pretty Girl, though. hehe.

i heard from SML in the shoutbox, too. :lol:

i hope a video clip pops up somewhere (:

^Ah, i didn't watch it ;_;

it was the championships?! oh dang. I am a shame to all koreans. lolol.

i didn't even know they had a game today. shame on me. lolll.

i just remember the last one because my friend and I had a very intense discussion about which team was better lolll. Except i didn't know that much about baseball and he was like a pro. And so he got mad that i was bs-ing through every argument >.>

ahha. but if he comes upto me tomorrow and is all, "JAPAN WON" omg i'm such a noob when it comes to baseball ;_; they played america. haha. ha. ha...

i'm gonna be like, 'psh, so? they played Honey and Pretty Girl, did you hear?' :P

Yah WBC is a baseball game AND I WENT TO the FINALS WITH KOREA AND JAPAN and during the games they played honey and pretty girl TWICE and THE GAME WAS RIGGED MAN THE REF's calls were BSING!

MAN I WAS DANCING 2 PRETTY GIRL AND WAVING THE KOREAN FLAG! AND I COULNDT COME OUT ON TV! T.T

Edited by daejigamja

rigged umpire. 'nuff said.

lolz but yea it was a good game. both team played really well. intense.

OH IKR WTF! ugh I need to stop thinking about this it gets me so mad.

Anyways~ When Pretty Girl started playing I got so excited and started doing the 'yea yea' dance hahah. Yayy :)!

wat is this wbc finals thingy? is it a soccer game... cuz i noe korea is huge in soccer...and why would kara sing at a soccer game? do singers do that???i noe the super bowl does but i didnt think others did. hmmm???

WBC is short for World Baseball Classic.

They played Kara and bunch of other singers' songs while there were breaks in the game. like over the speaker, not actual singers performing at the stadium.

Edited by hopelesshong

WBC is short for World Baseball Classic.

They played Kara and bunch of other singers' songs while there were breaks in the game. like over the speaker, not actual singers performing at the stadium.

UM DID U GO 2 THE GAME???

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...