[2009.03.24] 1,800 fans at Kara's fan meeting, stopped after 30 minutes

hopelesshong

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think more people attended this fan-signing than their UFO Town Fan-Meeting. lol

aww, its nice to see a lot of people turned up but sucks for those who waited and couldn't get any because of the time restrain. dsp should totally hold a couple of other fan-signings. lol

there better be a fan-meeting or a small party for their 2nd Anniversary. :)

thanks a lot peter! :)

no wonder.. i saw a fancam and there was tons of people trying to rush into the entrance..

it was a good thing b/c KARA's popularity showed but yea too bad for the fans that didn't get anything..

DSP... needs to get a better venue too.. and not so low expectations for KARA.. XD

thanks Peter!!

btw.. it was a fan signing not a fan meet..the writer got it wrong..

I think they are such a perfect mix, there will always be idol groups that fit a basic formula, but I really think KARA has the rare ingredients to stand out & be one of those rare groups that could become truly great. I am glad to be here at their new begining to be able to see that grow :)

I think they are such a perfect mix, there will always be idol groups that fit a basic formula, but I really think KARA has the rare ingredients to stand out & be one of those rare groups that could become truly great. I am glad to be here at their new begining to be able to see that grow :)

Well said! That reflects my sentiment exactly.

KARA will only soar higher with their continuing improvements and exposure of the lovable girls. I can easily picture them among the top of Korean music industry someday in the near future :)

Hint DSP, 1800 fans at a fan signing? Maybe it's a signall for a small concert or another large-scale fan-meeting? or maybe that elusive CF that you promised us?

thats great that a lot of people showed up. it shows how popular they are~

next time they should hold the fanmeeting in a larger area since there'll probably

be even more the next time they have one. thanks for sharing~

That's a lot of disappointed fans but omg yay for the girls, they're getting more popular by the minute! They've won a lot of people over with Pretty Girl and Honey :) I'm so happy for them, I bet they were overwhelmed! Thanks for sharingg

Awww 1800 fans showed up...XD

Everyone didn't expect that amount of fans to be present with the fan signing...

But too bad it was just done in 30 minutes...

But I'm sure it will be better next time ^^

Thank you for the translations Peter ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

i wish i was there lol

what a huge number *wow* 1,800

it shows how popular Kara is <3

before that event, the girls didn't know they have that much of fans lol

anyway, that's good

the girls were happy

and more Kamilian

fighting!!

thanks for the translations <3

Edited by yul