[OG] Official Youngji Roommate Season 2 Thread

eliza.hara구1

On the latest episode of “Roommate,” a preview of what was to come in the second season was given. In the preview, a surprise appearance was made by KARA’s new member, Heo Youngji. She greeted the viewers and in an interview, she was asked a question regarding what she was going to take. She innocently responded, “I don’t think there’s much to take. There’s a convenience mart so what’s there to worry about?” which brought smiles to the viewers.  

Meanwhile, the second season of “Roommate” will air this upcoming September 21 with new members Bae Jong Ok, Lee Gook Joo, Otani Ryohei, Sunny, Jackson, and Park Joon Hyung.  

Season 2 of Roommate, with the new name It's Okay, Roommate, will be centered around the roommates dealing with their problems and following their personal lives. The cast will consist of the remaining five roommates, while others are said to be added. As of September 11, Sunny of Girls' Generation, Joon Park of g.o.d, Jackson of GOT7, Ryohei Otani, and comedian Lee Gook-ju have been added to the second season. On September 12, actress Bae Jong-Ok has also been confirmed to join the show and Youngji of Kara is the last member to join Roommate Season 2.  

fpN8hx.jpg

Show - Roommate Season 2 : It's Okay, Roommate

Broadcast Station - SBS

Airing Time - Every Sunday, 15:20 KST

Official Twitter - https://twitter.com/sbsroommate

sources : roommate wiki & soompi

Streaming Links w.subs :

• Like 4

@ELJunRa

thanks for the thread. i think you used the wrong image link above.

qRxkNl.jpg

is there anyone following season 1? is there any active english subbing group? probably they will do so for season 2 too?

about season 1, i watched a quarter of an episode by accident and i only looked it up more when the drug scandal broke, so no comment. however from the description of season 2, it'll have a different theme. so once a while we will follow each member into their daily lifes? if it's true, i hope to see 0g family and friends, where she goes usually and what she does normally, plus a trip to dsp training room with kara and baby kara!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

is there anyone following season 1? is there any active english subbing group? probably they will do so for season 2 too?

@red4summer KShowOnline was subbing season 1. I don't know if they'll continue to do so for season 2 though.

Edited by wtimes3
  • Like 1

thanks red for the heads up ~ i fixed it lol. 

for subs, I dramafever also has it. And I think they'll continue doing it (?)

And softsubs usually out after 1 or 2 day after the broadcast ~

DF - http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4484/Roommate/

official twitter - https://twitter.com/sbsroommate

softsubs - http://pastebin.com/g5xDa3fH

• Like 1

you guys are wonderful! (sorry for my lack of knowledge on roommate and things around.)

thanks for all the information! much appreciated!

no reason to look elsewhere if there's kshowonline. (how silly i'm because i visit the site every week for rm. :facepalm:)

Edited by red4summer

@red4summer KShowOnline was subbing season 1. I don't know if they'll continue to do so for season 2 though.

if season 1 have good amount of viewer they will continue to sub this season 2

for example kshownow was canceling that barefoot friends before it was canceled by SBS, because low viewers and the reception from viewers are bad (mainly because copying RM too much, they said)

remember it's all about website traffic not tv rating. who cares if this programme have bad rating but good traffic for that subber site :P

this programme is well known for bad rating in korea but having better/far better reception for internatinal k-pop fans :D

just behind running man i guess

^

yes and thanks, please share the love in this thread.

HtbFH5.png

sWdYpa.jpg

NOTu0B.jpg

'Roommate' shares photos of the next set of roommates Nana, Youngji, and Lee Kuk Ju

After School's Nana, KARA's Youngji, and comedian Lee Kuk Ju will take over what used to be Song Ga Yeon, Park Bom, and Lee So Ra's room on SBS' 'Roommate'!

The show's rep revealed on the 19th, "Lee Kuk Ju, Nana, and Youngji share a 3-person room on 'Roommate'. They will show an unconventional chemistry." It has been reported that the trio were always full of laughter at the share house with their cute and cheerful personalities.

They are the third group of roommates revealed following the pairings of Park Joon Hyung-Otani Ryohei and Sunny-Bae Jong Ok.

Make sure you don't miss out on the fun as season 2 kicks off this Sunday with the line up Bae Jong Ok, Park Joon Hyung, Lee Dong Wook, Jo Se Ho, Otani Ryohei, Sunny, GOT7's Jackson, Lee Kuk Ju, Youngji, Park Min Woo, Seo Kang Jun, and Nana!

Allkpop

Edited by red4summer

Torrent Roommate Season 2 Episode 01(episode 21)

720p WITH
https://app.box.com/s/evdqopq4crfrbqailf19

XviD WITH
https://app.box.com/s/bcz9mjey55pu4kcd2o15

update file

Roommate.E21.140921.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH.OG.mp4

cr: Uploader

Edited by Ruset69
  • Like 2

i hope english subtitle come out ......., i has watch 'cut'  episode youngji. she is fine and enjoy in there. after watching when she is 'blank' i can't stop LOL. btw if KARASIA tour is started. how can OG handle it ??

I'll try to rip subtitle from DramaFever if there was release :) 

hi @Ruset69 . where u wan to share file ?. and i hope u can give me direct link (not streaming like kshowonline or dramafever). i hope ur server at local IDWS direct link. so i can grab from my console machine. without autentication. (on IDWS ussualy i'm lazzy to download from there. because to many popup and too many authentication.

actualy i can grab dirrect to kshowonline but it's to loong process hehehehe...., and i hope ext file mp4 or flv :D:HotCoffee:

i'm sory... too many requiretment hahahahhaha.....

Edited by ants