[OG] Official Youngji Roommate Season 2 Thread

eliza.hara구1

roommate season 2 e1 has achieved 6.4% tv rating nationwide, the second highest since first broadcast in may.

may it continue until the northern families reunites with the south.

btw chinese sub is already up but i shall wait for english another 24hrs.

Edited by red4summer

just to add additional info regarding her:

some things from roommate ep1:
1. youngji has a habit to laugh with mouth open wide and without any sound
2. she was told to laugh more modestly (like covering her mouth) but it's awkward and she is unable to get the right timing (to do it)
3. her worry is she sleep right away every time she shut her eyes
4. she has confidence in living together with others. she had lived in new zealand for around 2 years, playing around with horses and sheep
5. when she went to call sunny for dinner she was very nervous because she is a rookie and not even 1 month passed since debut and sunny was a really big senior, 7 years apart. normally you really need to take care of your actions and words in front of them
6. youngji already met gukju through gyuri so she isn't that awkward with her

all in all, i really enjoyed the episode from start to end. i watched the whole episode but i never watch the season 1.

it's still the start so the awkward is still there but from the way i see it, she able to blends in quite well. at least she got someone she knows there.

i wish she will be able to get closer esp with sunny because kara and snsd is close, and also kangjoon and jackson because their age is similar.

anticipating more of her antiques~

• Like 2

to skip if you don't want to know more before the sub.

0g studied overseas in new zealand for 2 years, hung around with horses and sheep, and went around barefooted because the grass was of excellent quality. she was so proud when she shared them. lol

she planned only 3 luggages but what happened eventually? i thought the grocery store is just around the corner? hahah

initially i thought why did she make that sound when the octopui were removed from the box and the moment when she saw the pot of food. i was thinking if she was surprised at the amount or something but in the end, she was actually feeling hungry. lolol. 0g loves octopus or to be precise, she loves to eat too. hahah

lol @ sunny for she thought she had come early and spoilt the mood (between 0g & kangjoon). i hope over the course of filming roommate, they (0g & sunny) can exchange and share their talents with each other. og(cut octopui)->sunny & sunny(variety show skills)->0g. lol

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

140921 ❤KARA ❤ YoungJi❤ @ R۝0|\/|ლ4t3 [Engsub]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMATlnOJsERM1JaNHVleFlhWDg/edit?usp=sharing

Vimeo REJECT!

Dailymotion REJECTED!

Youtube

upload 1: COPYRIGHT!

upload 2: COPYRIGHT!

Upload 3:  DELETE BECAUSE TOO LONG!  onion-70.gif

Edited by Ruset69
  • Like 3

I wonder how Youngji can filming this, if KARASIA is around. I think, she have to be absent ? Or filming it earlier ? I want to see more Youngji and Sunny interaction ~ Sunny is good in variety shows, I hope Youngji can learning more from Sunny ^^

@ELJunRa

if you like, these for opening post? (hotlink, no problem.)

IVMOeI.jpg

fpN8hx.jpg

@Snow Yuki Yap

looking at the schedule, i think 0g will probably miss a chunk of filming.

i think it can't be helped at this moment, any amount of exposure is great.

i hope the producers will have a way during her absence.

• Like 3

anyone here has watched the previous season of roommate?

i kinda need information regarding the filming.

how do they doing the filming? because i can think of 2 options:

1. they only come to the house during specific day of filming (like monday-tuesday for running man)

2. or they really live there everyday? so they just come and go following their own schedule

from the 1st episode, i got the feeling they are doing the 2nd one by looking how some members are going back and forth. but i'm not sure..

i'm really curious how it works.

anyway, regarding the concern of karasia i'm wondering too. 

but sunny did say she also have to go for overseas promotion. and looking back how during previous karasia, the kara member still have activities in korea, i think it will be alright. hopefully...

• Like 1

actualy on season 1. they living toghter. and after thats film it's cut until 1 hour. all camera on home still ON. and capture anything.

so everyone have different schedule, and sometime they follow by cameramen if show at overseas (park boom 2NE1 when she show on taiwan).

on season 1. the problem it's 'cut' from all camera for show on TV. 5 day and 24 hours (automatic controller camera by remote). because thats cut it's not smooth.

i don't remember link when BTS but i think i reading from soompi at moment.

• Like 1

anyone here has watched the previous season of roommate?

i kinda need information regarding the filming.

how do they doing the filming? because i can think of 2 options:

1. they only come to the house during specific day of filming (like monday-tuesday for running man)

2. or they really live there everyday? so they just come and go following their own schedule

During the first season, there are cameras 24/7 but the show only use cuts and bits from the 24/7 cameras like cooking, chit chatting in the living room etc. Most of the part, there are camera man present, Doing scripted activities. The show did not really show the "reality" part of their lives. I hope season 2 will be a little different.

Youngji, Jackson, Guk Joo are really funny tbh. Joon is a bit over the top for me, but it seems like he and Jackson will get along well. 

And I love Nana but I'm so over the whole "idol girls are terrible at cooking and can't even slice cucumbers routine; I'm also people being surprised at idols who can use a knife.