[OG] Official Youngji Roommate Season 2 Thread

eliza.hara구1

Torrent Roommate Season 2 Episode 06 720p 

~> https://app.box.com/s/e68y2qjfuo64z9omz94v <~

Don't forget to seeding to help another people :)

Here are File on uptobox ..

Roommate.Season2.E06.141102.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH.mp4

Uptobox premium leech free: simply-debrid.com

Edited by Ruset69
  • Like 3

^

i usually find it here http://subscene.com/subtitles/roommate

it's usually up on tuesday KST

~~~~~~

just watched Ep 4 & 5 (i'm late i know) and i feel really proud and glad to see how youngji never fail to do the 100 degrees greetings.

esp on ep 5, on the opening of bae jongok's acting class, she bowed the deepest and sat down the latest.

yet at the same time she also became more relaxed with the others. just like how she was afraid to approach sunny on ep 1 but now she able to tease her even (yet still maintaining her respect). another evidence is how she is more comfortable with jackson too as a same age friend. it's not too obvious in english, but if you understand korean (sorry) you will notice the difference. one of the example is when youngji went to market with jackson and gukju and gukju acting jealous, the way she said to jackson "you don't have phone", it was really the way someone said to his/her friends.

another thing that i noticed during the acting class. the second part where they closed their eyes and tried to act the description, i think youngji did the "worst", idk, it looks like she can't get the feel.

however when she was doing the act with jackson, she acted it quite well imo :)

• Like 4