[OG] Official Youngji Roommate Season 2 Thread

eliza.hara구1

@amirultekpi79

i enjoyed the vertical challenge (60-storey) and the lemon challenge the most. lol

at the end, really felt for jackson. he was so disappointed when his "mum" appeared.

to be an idol, besides the hardships and sweat, there're tears too.

filming

b6yIEm.jpg

preview

• Like 2

i'am always watch every episode, even from season 1. but maybe it's late because my int connection.

i'am aggre with @red4summer. Nana & OG not much talk at show. but at ep 3. when Sunny & gook jo cooking.

at behind, Nana & OG talk serious. i can see how face Nana n OG at the time.

LOOK AT NO-BANGS YOUNGJI!

https://twitter.com/Invyoungji/status/542341886657060864

(I don't know how to grab Twitter photos so just go there)

Please oh please DSP and Youngji's stylists, please let her hair loose from the bangs and pigtails...

Too bad but they wanted to maintain 0G's innocent and cute immage

Edited by tragicpiano
Do not quote media, please

i'm back and i haven't caught e11 yet. any beautiful moments, especially youngji with nana? heehee

(my plan is to watch it tonight but i can only do after i'm done with the other side. T.T)

so for now, these.

WVinaq.jpg

psjmRp.jpg

Nackce.jpg

cHEJ9R.jpg

BLVUa4.jpg

v04mOn.jpg

7u4eJh.jpg

zWNAmN.jpg

grxzp2.jpg

Edited by red4summer

I love this episode. This was the best for me, so far.

My most favorite part (of all the episodes so far) was the slumber party, the last portion.

It was really moving to see them share their thoughts about their lives, because we often see celebrities with their polished facades, and here we see them without makeup, sharing their frustrations and worries, memories... and it reminds us that they're also human just like us. Suk Chun's reminder for them to be grateful for what they have, and the family they have in the house, makes me feel somewhat sad because right now I live alone, and only occasionally do I get to visit my family and relatives. I used to think that I'm a loner, and I spent most of my life thinking that way, but now as I grow older, I realized that while I may be a quiet person in real life, deep in my heart I enjoy being with families, friends and people, hearing and seeing laughter and smiles on everyone's faces.

This is also part of why I love this show, because there's a sort of 'family' I look forward to every week.

I'd also like to remind everyone here at KH that we are also one big family here, and seeing an empty house lately, I feel lonely. I understand though because we all have our own busy lives to live, but I hope you guys can drop by more often, because for some people like me, this site is home.

• Like 6

Just watched S2.EP12 yesterday and I really loved it. It is one of the best episode so far : fun and entertaining ! JYP is so funny and I love how Jackson is compared with Joon-hyung. We also can see how close Youngji and Jackson are ! I can't wait to watch the next episode with OG's mother and sister. I have also noticed that OG and Dong Wook are pretty closed with each other...they often appeare around each other.

Edited by Solin

until so far i'm notice. OG & Jackson VS LDW & Nana.

OG&Jackson version Maknae

LDW&NANA version adult.

them actualy always bickering to other. OG to Jackson. and LDW to Nana.

but LDW and Nana it's not always to explore/showing as OG to jackson.

and i'm realize actualy them has been at family for long time.

maybe because every person at thats house is open to other.

we can see for 1st time jackson always scare to Nana. and now it's has gone. and moment at 'nose hair' it's best for them interaction.

how to Jong OK always scolding LDW with Ugly man.

and Sunny at 1st time mention about ryohei at ep 1. and now event she help how to ryohei "pup".

and i'm always waiting how they interaction for a long time.

• Like 1