[OG] Official Youngji Roommate Season 2 Thread

eliza.hara구1

for those who just watch this week's episode of roommate, Young Ji tells us some true fact, yes she really did sleep with her eyes open, like what she told the PD int the first episode's interview.. hahaha.... it is creepy and funny at the same time.. maybe some one whom lucky enough to screen cap it while watch the streaming can post it here.. hahaha...

Edited by KamiliaSONE
  • Like 4

for those who just watch this week's episode of roommate, Young Ji tells us some true fact, yes she really did sleep with her eyes open, like what she told the PD int the first episode's interview.. hahaha.... it is creepy and funny at the same time.. maybe some one whom lucky enough to screen cap it while watch the streaming can post it here.. hahaha...

B87jJoVCUAACE3i.jpg

cr Heosband

• Like 3

just finished streaming this week's epiosode, it was really intresting to watch this week's episode, but to bad, the air time is just not long enough to see all the members doing the part time job, haha.. it just to short, the air time i think is given fairly to the attending members :D but even so we all can see Young Ji, Jackson and Kang joon helping Young Ji's mother at her shop.. and it is just packed with customers.. hahaha... oh, yeah the bickering couple is back in today's broadcast.. :)

what will it feel like if i am to walk into a korean restaurant and to be greeted and served by nana?

and that is to be followed by youngji serving me coffee and dancing?

observing youngji working in café, she looked so different.

i mean she has another charm, a side that reveals she is such a diligent person.

miss heo looks very smart when she is working.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3