[OG] Official Youngji Roommate Season 2 Thread

eliza.hara구1

^

ever since she joined kara, there're a lot of firsts and more to be discovered. :)

Yeah, like I didn't know she couldn't use chopsticks very well! Can't wait for eng subs of this episode! I wanna see how our OG survives in the wilderness

• Like 1

^ episode 20 has been subbed.. you can check out various subbing sites

Dramacool, drama bay, kshowonline, etc

anyway, OG was seen filiming with Gukjoo in Dongdaemun for Roommate.. i guess season 2 will be much longer then..

B-1lVsqUAAEzQ0X.png

B-1xilvVEAASLuc.jpg          

B-1etUTUUAAjUso.jpg

credits: amazing7777, daeil78, h.sooji

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 4

Just finished watching ep 20. Youngji's really creative and very observant of her surroundings. With her cheerful and positive attitude, she can turn a dull situation into something interesting and fun to watch. she even suggested the perfect background theme songs for some scenes in the show out of the blue.  Seems like she's turning into a reality show ace. im gonna really miss this show when it's finally over (2 more episodes? :( ).  Hopefully they will add a season 3 with Youngji in it :)

• Like 3

Well, everything will come to an end in this world, but i think.. I will really miss this show when it is finally over, and if there is no season 3, or young ji is not in season 3, i hope she will appear in another show as a pemanent cast too.. Since to be honest, i'm adicted to her now.. this adiction is even worse than the first time i like Girls Generation.. in fact young ji is the one (the only one) that can make me look at another group..

Edited by KamiliaSONE
  • Like 3

^

sorry my language, i meant it has just ended.

and if it's youngji, i'll share the video before i sleep.

i estimate another 30min to find out..

Edited by red4summer

^

sorry my language, i meant it has just ended.

and if it's youngji, i'll share the video before i sleep.

i estimate another 30min to find out..

no problem.. I already saw OG's cut actually.. it was 1.51 min.. & posted it at her spazz thread but not sure about the quality.. do feel free to share yours as well.. ^_^

Edited by zhayeph

I can't help but think what the donkey's feet are gonna do to that wood floor  :gemnoway: Oh the tragedy!

which makes me wonder what they will do to the donkey since season 2 will be ending soon. r they going to build a shed in the backyard and include him/her on the next season or will they just return the donkey? well JYP won't allow JS  to keep the donkey in the GOT7 dorm, that's for sure :P

• Like 1