[OG] Official Youngji Roommate Season 2 Thread

eliza.hara구1

which makes me wonder what they will do to the donkey since season 2 will be ending soon. r they going to build a shed in the backyard and include him/her on the next season or will they just return the donkey? well JYP won't allow JS  to keep the donkey in the GOT7 dorm, that's for sure :P

that's really for sure! hahaha.. unless he can convince JYP to look after the donkey for him.. lol XD

anyway, here's the preview for Ep 42 with English subs (Youngji, Jackson & Dongwook cut)..  

another preview with english subs

Roommate updates

B_irafqUIAA9QTy.jpg

B_irafgVAAAOP2T.jpg

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 3

someone or some creature - e,g. a donkey (not sure if donkeys can hug tho, but im pretty sure they can kiss) :P

but i don't think that is the kinda kiss you are really meant too though :D

@NarKara well if she agreed to follow him, that could be next.. :P

anyway, updates from tonight's episode:      

B_vtfsXU8AEaFOJ.jpg

B_vfDbBUgAAkaNz.jpg

B_vuNxhUsAA3-wE.jpg

B_vuOAVUcAA_8od.jpg

B_vuON6U0AA9oy9.jpg

B_vlhhiU8AAOXI6.jpg

B_vhnCNVAAEpb8d.jpg

B_vhnIJUcAEEloX.jpg

B_vhnVlVAAETTnf.jpg

B_vhno4UcAAqPIe.jpg

B_vj-7bUgAAtQMb.jpg

B_vj_cPVAAA_TCS.jpg

B_vj_uuUsAANVZj.jpg

B_vj_umU0AAK7Xg.jpg

B_vvk0xVEAEGj4k.jpg

B_vp5GeVEAAUd_5.jpg

B_vkAAEVAAERqI4.jpg

B_vh16OUIAArGay.jpg

© Joon IG, SBS RM tw, yasushi_old, KamiliAsanama, kh_zhayeph

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 3

even though it's not that much shown, today's episode of roommate is such a fun to watch one.. and in that short period so many moments from our bickering couple.. hahaha

yeah, so many scenes from preview were edited out but it was still a fun episode nevertheless.. ^_^

• Like 2

yeah, so many scenes from preview were edited out but it was still a fun episode nevertheless.. ^_^

yup you are right.. haha.. but, that's okay about the editing for me personally, since the production staff still shown it to us, even though in a preview.. haha. that is already hilarious enough to be watch and correlate to the entire episode (and since you already know where that scene is happening so i just link it when watch today's episode hahaha..) :P

• Like 2

planted lettuce.. youngji needs to plant more love-seeds into some "kamilia" but on the other hand, in order to save her energy and time, it's much better to spend her time on us and herself.

in addition, we don't think youngji is better or worse than any (ex-)kara members, and we put kara's interests before ours and each (ex-)member. that's the difference between us and them. i bet the donkey also understands.

IUdjV5.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

planted lettuce.. youngji needs to plant more love-seeds into some "kamilia" but on the other hand, in order to save her energy and time, it's much better to spend her time on us and herself.

in addition, we don't think youngji is better or worse than any (ex-)kara members, and we put kara's interests before ours and each (ex-)member. that's the difference between us and them. i bet the donkey also understands.

did you read what @nightvision shared too? lol XD looks like that donkey is giving it a serious thought though.. :P

Jummm, it looks that after 22 episodes Roommate Season 2 is coming to an end... hoping a season 3 with Youngji and new members (maybe someone from Gir's Day, or even Red Velvet please?)

It's not the end though. It's just they pretend that they don't want to let the guest go.

• Like 2

Jummm, it looks that after 22 episodes Roommate Season 2 is coming to an end... hoping a season 3 with Youngji and new members (maybe someone from Gir's Day, or even Red Velvet please?)

I don't think it will end anytime soon.. they still have so much episodes that haven't been aired and if we go by the timing of their filming vs airing date, I think they still have enough for a month.. additionally, they just filmed for another episode yesterday.. so I guess, we don't have to worry too much about the show's ending.. ;)

pics from Roommate filming.. we'll be able to see OG fly! :P

she did aerial yoga with Joon, Nana & Sunny..

B_-93k3UUAAGmAa.jpg

B_-93nWUwAAHYJG.jpg

B_-93k4U8AEjJy7.jpg

SOURCE

Edited by zhayeph
Do not double posting, merged.
  • Like 1

news is out! Roommate season 2 will end soon and season 3 is in preparation.. news articles cite that most of the s2 members will leave?? oh no!! I hope OG will stay! TT^TT

or is it perhaps she'll leave in preparation for the album? :(

my translation of an isplus news article today

season 2 is coming to an end and season 3 is to begin soon. invitation has been carried out to include those actors and actresses who are rarely seen on variety show. according to staffs, season 2 has in fact ended. completed episodes will be broadcast in another way/show. in addition, the majority of the singers from the current cast will leave.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2