[OG] Official Youngji Roommate Season 2 Thread

eliza.hara구1

*공지*

파일럿 프로그램 편성으로 인해 오는 31일 (화) 밤 11시 15분 SBS <룸메이트>는 한 회 결방됨을 알려드립니다.

can someone translate this? this is an announcement made by sbs roommate twitter and insta account.. i think regarding tommorow's broadcast..

There won't be a Season 3 of Roommate.. </3 

SBS’s “Roommate” to Be Canceled

SBS‘s “Roommate” is being canceled without being renewed for a new season.

According to a variety associate on April 5, “‘Roommate’ looked like it was going for a third season but unfortunately, it hit a dead end and it will be canceled.”

They added, “Season 2 of ‘Roommate’ will end on April 14. A goodbye party was planned with the cast of the first and second seasons, but that did not go through. It seemed that they were trying to share memories one last time since so many stars went through that house over one year.”

Even last month, ‘Roommate’ was preparing for a new season, remodeling the house and recruiting new cast. However, with low viewership ratings and unclear direction, the show was canceled.

Although the show was well received in the first season, as it changed time slots, it was criticized for being a ‘guesthouse’ more than showing the main cast members.

SOURCE

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 1

'Roommate' will be coming to an end.

SBS told TV Report, "'Roommate 2' will end on the 14th. There is nothing decided on the following program." There had been talks about a 3rd season, but all the talks have been halted. SBS said, "We wanted to change the house, members, and format through 'Roommate 3', but we've decided to look at it later."

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19332

Edited by lσνєαcтισи
  • Like 1

hm... love triangle between JS, 0G, and Bam2?  Naaahhhh.... Bam2 would just pose as a diversion or alibi xD

more like he would pose as a threat.. :P XD

@red

technically, that would be the 2nd time since this ep was filmed last Feb.. C-Radio was the third (March)  

I just can't contain my kilig feels just looking at this pic.. lol XD  :geminluv:  :gemhappy:   11072010_949925858365237_211759329382693

Jackson vs BamBam! which proposal wins her heart?

"You look pretty when you smile?"

Jackson's jealousy exploded between BamBam and Youngji!!

Finally they ended up doing a proposal competition for Youngji..

Hyung Jackson's romantic Hongkong style love confession!

Or Dongsang BamBam's fresh Thai style love confession! Who will be the romantic guy capturing Youngji's heart...?!

Caption cr. SBS Roommate preview

Trans cr. Cosmic.sailor via N3iN3i

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 2

jackji shippers will have a field day with this ep.. I don't even know where to start in posting pics.. :P there's just soo many..

11026784_1424115391227223_37609905464038

11149335_1424115431227219_42365381469655

11133324_1424115417893887_24126560520982

11139351_1424115534560542_35480877877850

11148513_1424115561227206_16198448317873

10500298_1424115594560536_26620298721895

11127815_1424115537893875_48245075266816

11011236_1424115607893868_27918977276263

jackji shippers will have a field day with this ep.. I don't even know where to start in posting pics.. %

• Like 2

today is one happiest day of my life after streaming roommate, since like @zhayeph said, this ep is full of the youngsters.. especially Jackson and Young Ji.. but, when the broadcast finished i feel a bit sad, since this will be the last proper episode of roommate, because next week will only about the farewell right ? and no more roommate.. at all.. hope they (jackson & young Ji) will keep maintain their friendship even after this show end, and the relationship between all the cast in season 2 too.. 

and i'm wondering about another thing too, so after this show end, where would i see Young Ji?? haha, since my addiction level is now very-very high.. :D

• Like 2

news article:

BamBam is head over heels for Youngji, ignites Jackson's jealousy

GOT7's BamBam visits the 'Roommate' cast once again and right from the get-go, he announces that he's excited to see KARA's Youngji!

In the clip shown above at the 0:30 mark, BamBam appears nervous as he stands in front of the 'Roommate' casts' house, waiting to be let in. He explains adorably, "What do I do? I'm so nervous. If I see Youngji noona, I won't be able to talk."

As BamBam enters the house, he greets the residents with gifts. Everyone receives him warmly, but BamBam appears to only have eyes for one person. When Youngji finally arrives at the 2:30 mark, BamBam quickly hugs fellow GOT7 member Jackson saying, "Youngji noona is here," to which Jackson--AKA Youngji's 'Roommate' "husband"--yells, "Youngji WHAT?!"

Youngji then makes a beeline for BamBam, holds his hand, and says, "Wow, you look so cool today!" sending BamBam on a trip to cloud nine.

Later on at the 3:20 mark, when asked who he wanted to see the most, BamBam mouths, "Youngji noona." Jackson's interrogation commences as he asks, "Are you interested in her? Why did you want to see her? Just look for her on the internet." In the clip shown below, when Youngji later comes over to sit between them, Jackson asks BamBam, "What do you like about Youngji the most?" then tells Youngji in mock jealousy, "Don't look at me, look at him. I'm done with you."

To answer the question, BamBam says, "Her laugh," referring to Youngji's famous uvula laugh where she makes no sound.

SOURCE

• Like 1

today is one happiest day of my life after streaming roommate, since like @zhayeph said, this ep is full of the youngsters.. especially Jackson and Young Ji.. but, when the broadcast finished i feel a bit sad, since this will be the last proper episode of roommate, because next week will only about the farewell right ? and no more roommate.. at all.. hope they (jackson & young Ji) will keep maintain their friendship even after this show end, and the relationship between all the cast in season 2 too..   

and i'm wondering about another thing too, so after this show end, where would i see Young Ji?? haha, since my addiction level is now very-very high.. :D

No farewell party.

They will air the footage they not used before.

I think the winter camp episode will be farewell episode in my heart.

• Like 1

No farewell party.

They will air the footage they not used before.

I think the winter camp episode will be farewell episode in my heart.

ah, so no farewell.. it's sad, but what else can we do.. hmm.. thank you for the info..

Youngji attended an event today with Ryhoei, SeHo, MinWoo & Gukjoo.. I dunno but it does seem like Roommate filming to me.. :P look at those lapels!

either they'll rush & insert this footage for the last episode or it's for season 3.. :P    CCW78k7VIAEGSTw.jpg10409044_952344891456667_402546968158020

more pics HERE

edit:

looks like it was for the last filming.. 

Park PD-nim updated his tw with the following pic

11149448_952393894785100_875101531020922

Roommate Namsan cherry blossom viewing. YoungJi, Gukjoo, Minwoo, Ryohei & SeHo

11133919_952429471448209_502502496451163

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 2

the ultimate end of roommate has just over, the final episode has just finished airing.. and in this opportunity i want to say thanks to Roommate, since because of this show now i can ended in this forum, meeting new people, interact to other people, and because of roommate too, i became more open minded, why? because, this very show that makes me a multi fandom guy now, since before this show i only know about Girls Generation.. only.. and because i see Young Ji in this show, and i really like her since the first time i saw her on the show, i'm starting to find out about KARA.. and here i am now.. so yeah Roommate really makes some great impact in me.. 

• Like 5