[OG] Official Youngji Roommate Season 2 Thread

eliza.hara구1

on the christmas night, youngji was smartly dressed, nana was dazzlingly beautiful, seho was excellent and gukjoo was entertaining. when family got together, everyone in the family was so beautiful.

e13, why was it more like a kdrama than a variety show? god bless everyone, this episode was jjang!

lastly, thumbs up to jyp!!!!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

watch their performance in MBC Gayo Daejejeon.. damn STEP and mamma mia Rock version.. and all of them looks very gorgeous.. and of course especially our Young Ji.. love her even more now.. >.<

• Like 1

coming.. i hate the long wait!

IYeZma.jpg

"last day of 2014 with lovelies"

RDIFrn.jpg

finally, i see sunny. she has been busy these days? (i don't follow snsd.)

another from sbs ent awards

ajUKs2.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

they were both doing the duckface pose. ppl who r close at heart usually do the same thing or say the same word/sentence unconsciously. im not a JackJi shipper, but i do believe that there's something special going on between them. whatever it is, i just hope it makes them feel happy and alive  xD

^ lol! Hopefully EXID (which is my second favourite girl group btw) can make a future appearance (or at least one of them) as guest(s) of Roommate. But since the previous guests are friends of Roommate's casts, I wonder if any of the roommies are friends to EXID members?

The only connection so far (at least to OG's status as a KARA member) that I know is LE, EXID's rapper is a friend of Hyuna, who is a friend of Hara.

Edited by amirultekpi79

Youngji, Jackson & Gukjoo's parody of EXID Up & Down..

© uploader
these 3 are really hilarious.. hahahaha plus the moment camera zoomed in to YJ's butt.. (i'm dead)  :OCZgm:

Youngji can be a really good dog trainer.. lol She doesn't spoil Oi.

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 2

I swear to god this is the second time i hear music from Evangelion in Roommate! (It's kinda off topic, but that is my favorite anime ever and I find very weird hearing those sound clips from a very sad and complex anime in a variety show) :gemhuh: