• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
ELJunRa

Spazz
[OG] Official Youngji Roommate Season 2 Thread

435 posts in this topic

very "sweet" Youngji & Oi moments.. lol

1.gif?type=w2
2.gif?type=w2
6.gif?type=w2

© as tagged

this week's (night) content will continue into next week, so i think youngji will be back (home) in time to join in the fun.

06jgqh.jpgb1YAqd.jpg

3 people like this

"i fainted!!!!" dog-episode tonight :facepalm:

Kkzvca.jpg

EHgmR8.jpg

however i'll get to see more youngji-nana moments and i would take it. :thumbup:

Edited by red4summer
4 people like this

for tonight's ep, YJ cuts were only when she was with her dogs..   B8XeJrwCEAAp9BX.jpgB8XeJwkCEAIOT60.jpg

Edited by zhayeph
2 people like this

In the pic which they bath the dogs, Youngji's feet though. LOL! Youngji, do u even remember u r a female idol?

wow i love youngji on roommate she looks so precious and cute!!

for those who just watch this week's episode of roommate, Young Ji tells us some true fact, yes she really did sleep with her eyes open, like what she told the PD int the first episode's interview.. hahaha.... it is creepy and funny at the same time.. maybe some one whom lucky enough to screen cap it while watch the streaming can post it here.. hahaha...

Edited by KamiliaSONE
4 people like this

for those who just watch this week's episode of roommate, Young Ji tells us some true fact, yes she really did sleep with her eyes open, like what she told the PD int the first episode's interview.. hahaha.... it is creepy and funny at the same time.. maybe some one whom lucky enough to screen cap it while watch the streaming can post it here.. hahaha...

B87jJoVCUAACE3i.jpg

cr Heosband

3 people like this

how embarrassing! lol    o2jnq2.png

and a short PV of next week's episode with Taec & JS waking up the girls.. YJ-ah!! lol XD

Edited by zhayeph
3 people like this

we shall find out how they served the customers and at the same time entertained them/us.

take the opportunity to "visit" her café too.

bG07WJ.jpg

Edited by red4summer
1 person likes this

remember the date tonight

zmIjGJ.jpg

Edited by red4summer
1 person likes this

just finished streaming this week's epiosode, it was really intresting to watch this week's episode, but to bad, the air time is just not long enough to see all the members doing the part time job, haha.. it just to short, the air time i think is given fairly to the attending members :D but even so we all can see Young Ji, Jackson and Kang joon helping Young Ji's mother at her shop.. and it is just packed with customers.. hahaha... oh, yeah the bickering couple is back in today's broadcast.. :)

this café is the only restaurant which i'll visit if ever i'm in seoul and have the time.

2JZHP0.jpg

hwhdC7.jpg

8rDoy4.jpg

yrqM6k.jpg

frpjnC.jpg

bvb0VU.jpg

bxStbo.jpg

sMWQtj.jpg

YzWK2B.jpg

dL2ajg.jpg

tIwmNp.jpg

f9onHp.jpg

Edited by red4summer
5 people like this

what will it feel like if i am to walk into a korean restaurant and to be greeted and served by nana?

and that is to be followed by youngji serving me coffee and dancing?

observing youngji working in café, she looked so different.

i mean she has another charm, a side that reveals she is such a diligent person.

miss heo looks very smart when she is working.

Edited by red4summer
3 people like this

B-gP4tGCQAAV3gJ.jpg

B-hEIAwCQAAO4qQ.jpg

B-hEKKSCcAAdFFc.jpg

B-hD19sCEAAylbB.jpg

Edited by zhayeph

First thing I do when I visit Korea is go to Youngji's Parents' Coffee Shop!  :CoffeeTakeaway::hyper::HotCoffee:

2 people like this

yet another great episode from today's Roommate.. Youngji just cute.. my love to this show is even deeper now.. 

B-nrKpUUcAEvEir.jpgB-nrLPXUcAAXnBq.jpgB-nrLPIUEAAxQBZ.jpgB-np7t8UsAErTUZ.jpgB-nixswUYAAUnwR.jpgB-nixriUEAEqJ24.jpgB-nixzXUUAAqwQv.jpgB-nyaMtUAAE16xN.jpgB-nyapAUMAEamji.jpg      
I won't be surprised if this is her 1st camping trip.. how can she bring food items that need to be cooked first for it to be edible?! lmao XD

Edited by zhayeph
4 people like this

^

ever since she joined kara, there're a lot of firsts and more to be discovered. :)

dibyUn.png

7kunC2.png

bvBoYO.png

e1SQP0.png

CLeMOE.png

4 people like this