[2014.09.19] 'Roommate' shares photos of the next set of roommates Nana, Youngji, and Lee Kuk Ju

Whispering Angel

lee-kuk-ju_1411084085_roommate.jpg

After School's Nana, KARA's Youngji, and comedian Lee Kuk Ju will take over what used to be Song Ga Yeon, Park Bom, and Lee So Ra's room on SBS' 'Roommate'!

SEE ALSO: Sunny and Bae Jong Ok revealed to be roommates + BTS photos of 'Roommate' season 2 cast

The show's rep revealed on the 19th, "Lee Kuk Ju, Nana, and Youngji share a 3-person room on 'Roommate'. They will show an unconventional chemistry." It has been reported that the trio were always full of laughter at the share house with their cute and cheerful personalities.

They are the third group of roommates revealed following the pairings of Park Joon Hyung-Otani Ryohei and Sunny-Bae Jong Ok.

Make sure you don't miss out on the fun as season 2 kicks off this Sunday with the line up Bae Jong Ok, Park Joon Hyung, Lee Dong Wook, Jo Se Ho, Otani Ryohei, Sunny, GOT7's Jackson, Lee Kuk Ju, Youngji, Park Min Woo, Seo Kang Jun, and Nana!

Source:allkpop

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 6

Lee Kuk Ju firsttime i see when i watch RM. she is very funny.

for NANA AS. i know at long time from playgirl school, beside 'image' at her cool face, she have warm heart like 'lee so ra' said when introduce nana to 'ri'se' ladies code on radio.

and youngji ......... anyone in here know how our girls :D

• Like 2

Wee,,Nana and 0G??

get ready for some aegyo warfare,,hahahahha

cant wait tho for it..

do your best 0G!! :D

Add Sunny to that...   :gemshout: