[2014.09.19] Youngji talks about being the newest member of KARA for her '@star1' pictorial

Whispering Angel

youngji_1410966780_af_org.jpg

A preview for KARA Youngji's upcoming '@star1' pictorial has recently been released. It features the newest and youngest KARA decked out in cute sweaters, keeping things sweet and simple. Along with a photo shoot, Youngji gave an interview to '@star1' on her relationship with her fellow KARA members.

youngji_1410966799_20140917_kara_youngji
When asked if the KARA members were territorial and unfriendly towards her considering she is a rookie entering into an already well-established group, Youngji answered, "I understand why people would think that is the case, but they're definitely not territorial."

However, Youngji couldn't hide her anxieties as a new member as she expressed, "As [KARA] is so well-known [by the public], I worry a lot that I might not be able to adjust or that I might make a mistake on stage."

Youngji revealed that her fellow KARA unnis were actually very helpful as she shared, "If I ask one member [a question], the rest will form a line and teach me; I'm thankful to my unnis." She added, "Because I lack in so much I feel apologetic to them."

KARA Youngji's pictorial will be published on September 22 in the '@star1' October issue.

Source: allkpop

Edited by Whispering Angel
  • Like 6

She's doing so well. Youngji shouldn't worry so much. I hope Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara and maybe Youngji (but I don't think so) still get along with Nicole and Jiyoung tho. I don't like thinking about their friendship being broken by the decision Nicole and Jiyoung made  :gemcry:  I hope they are supporting each other.