[2014.09.25] Former KARA Member Nicole, an Exclusive Contract with Lee Hyori's Agency Being Co-ordinated: "We Have Not Come to a Decision Yet"

dubious

617cbcb71a4072fee278907f5c508c4a.jpg

Inside reports are saying that Nicole, former member of girl group KARA, will be joining the agency Lee Hyori is signed to, B2M Entertainment, for her solo debut next month; the agency underlined that they have "not come to a decision yet."

On the 25th, B2M Entertainment representative Gil Jonghwa said in response to Olsen, "Regarding an exclusive contract with Nicole, we're still in the process of coordinating it. We feel it's too early to talk about the time of her debut until the contract is signed."

If the contract is signed soon, a comeback next month will be possible. Gil noted, "Work on her music is in progress."

B2M Entertainment presently has Lee Hyori and SPICA affiliated with them. Gil attentively watched former DSP Media member Nicole even before her debut.

This January, after her contract expired with KARA's agency DSP Media and a contract renewal failed, Nicole withdrew from KARA to prepare for solo activities.

Source: http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2004366&categoryCode=ET

Translation: dubious

There's also an article at allkpop which translates a TV Report article, which seems to note that it's pretty likely that Nicole will be signing with them and making her comeback next month, figured it was worth pointing out but not sure if it's right to have two articles in one Newsbox post.

• Like 8

Nicole, I'm waiting patiently for your comeback ! *Happy* I fall in love with your dancing, since you'd dance to MJ's Beat It with such a handsome and cool way ! I almost calling Nicole as oppa ~ LOL Nicole, I knew you won't give up of your dream ! ^^

Just checked the wikipedia about B2M Entertainment. The news has its wings. They wrote that Nikori signed with them already.

Yeah I noticed that, but it was unsourced when I saw it so I took it with a grain of salt, given anyone can edit there, etc.

Everything I can find are moreso just insiders saying she's signed, but the label themselves have noted that they're still talking about actually signing the contract (but with said contract signing being like... 99% likely at this point lol).

That said, I do hope the whole "second Hyori expectation" thing is not legit, as Nicole seems much better off being an R&B/rap artist than a generic K-pop/trot singer... :gemdown:

B2M, as expected  :refreshed:   home of Lee Hyo Ri, Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong, Eric Nam, and Spica~

ugh, this feelings... hold it in, hold it in~ :excited:

i've ever read someone's post that B2M is just like ex-DSP already. well, cannot agree more with that (- -)d

hope all goes well and i wish Nicole and the agency good luck!

• 4 weeks later...