[2014.09.04] Kang Jiyoung makes a come back in a Japanese drama 'Hell Teacher Nube'

sarah k

201409040806775174_54079ef38b4df_99_2014    

Originally a KARA member, Kang Jiyoung will debut next month in a Japanese drama 'Hell Teacher Nube."   

The production crew is planning to keep the original image while creating a new character. They explained in regards to Kang Jiyoung's casting that "A lot of work is put in so not just the original fans but those who do not know Yukime's character will receive a lot of love. Although Kang Jiyoung's pure white image is beautiful, her playful smile is charming. She matches well with Yukime's character." It's the first of a Korean actress working with the crew in a Japanese drama without interpretation.      'Hell Teacher Nube' is originally a comic series by Makura Sho and Okana Takeshi of an elementary student teacher with a monster's hand at an academy exterminating monsters and demons to protect the children.   

Japanese media Oricon Style announced on the morning of the 4th that 'Kang Jiyoung will appear as Yukime character in the Japanese drama 'Hell Teacher Nube'.     

From the report, Kang Jiyoung will work with Japanese actors Mirei Kiritani, Ryuhei Maruyma, Yuri Chinen and more. Kang Jiyoung's character Yukime as a strong possessive personality and is considered to be loud among the humans with a free-spirited character. Kang Jiyoung shared that 'I've had fun reading all the original work because I've been interested in Japanese monster since I was little. From the start, I thought Yukime's  passion and mine were similar. I'll try hard so the character will receive much love." 

Sourcehttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002869978

Translated by: sarah k @ karaholic.com   

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...