[2014.11.13] Jiyoung Story - Story of Jiyoung Reborn

eliza.hara구1

My Baby Jing is now transformed into a fine,sophisticated young lady. Fine feathers make a fine bird. I really miss the chubby-cheeked Jiyoung. Now it's time to spread her beautiful wings and sore high until she reach the edge of infinity. I know that Kara unnies are so proud of what she is right now. :teary:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Jiyoung Story book is very impressive! It is expensive, but worth every cent. Purchased one from a great source in Japan. It is a great masterpiece of photography and really shows Jiyoung's maturity and her free spirit. Her photography book is heaps better than any of the photography books I've purchased in the past for my college studies as a photographer. In fact, it puts a lot of other photography books to shame.   :jyc4: 

More photos from the Jiyoung Story book are viewed here via YouTube: https://youtu.be/tolkGkFGXlI

• Like 1

It is expensive, but worth every cent.

Expensive? @_@ Even in Canada a book similar to this one would be around the same retail value (maybe a little less), more so since it's hard covered and has a plethora of pictures in it. But I'm going by the price I paid for it without shipping, which was 30$ (48$ after shipping was added). I noticed on places like eBay though that people are selling it for a lot higher -- around the 70-80$ range, which is upselling it a bit much.

That said, it's definitely a good book. The 100 Q&A section was a good read, especially with some of the answers Jiyoung gives for what she's asked (namely the one asking if she would pick to be male or female).

@ Dubious, honestly it was 

Expensive? @_@ Even in Canada a book similar to this one would be around the same retail value (maybe a little less), more so since it's hard covered and has a plethora of pictures in it. But I'm going by the price I paid for it without shipping, which was 30$ (48$ after shipping was added). I noticed on places like eBay though that people are selling it for a lot higher -- around the 70-80$ range, which is upselling it a bit much.

That said, it's definitely a good book. The 100 Q&A section was a good read, especially with some of the answers Jiyoung gives for what she's asked (namely the one asking if she would pick to be male or female).

True..may not be expensive for Kamilias from North America, but I've had contacts with many other Kamilias in other countries and they're complaining that the S/H costs are outrageous/ridiculous or limited in terms of delivery times and locations. I found several Jiyoung Story books in the price ranges of $70+ in US dollars, but more in Aussie and other currencies.  :gemnoway: 

I totally agree with you that this photography book is absolutely amazing and does place all of my college photography books to shame in regards to color, clarity, and sharpness.  :blush: 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...