[Giveaway] Celebrating 3rd Karasia Japan Tour !

Yongery

Vote for your fav fanart !  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Contestants #. You may look at their fanart designs on the first post.

• #1 KaraHolicHanSeungYeon
    • #2 Ruset69
    • #3 AppleJaJing
    • #4 Jappy
    • #5 Dolla
    • #6 thuyster
    • #7 nightvisiongoggles
    • #8 So-eunly
    • #9 charron
    • #10 ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
    • #11 karamale

SUBMISSION CLOSED 

Please vote for your fav fanart ! Take your time to read their descriptions and vote with your heart. Who will be the lucky one to win the KARA 'Day&Night' album ? VOTE NOW ~  :gemcheer:

NOTE: All designs can be viewed on the first post.

Awesome work guys! i had a hard time voting coz they r all great :)

@ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
Your artwork is top notch and can only be compared to Picasso's work. It's a one of a kind masterpiece that should only be exhibited in world's top art galleries such as the Louvre.  Therefore, i cannot vote on it because doing so would only degrade its artistic values  :P

• Like 1

@ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

Your artwork is top notch and can only be compared to Picasso's work. It's a one of a kind masterpiece that should only be exhibited in world's top art galleries such as the Louvre.

I agree with @NarKara, therefore it seems something is wrong with the voting -- (as of this posting) 52 votes have been cast, but bigfoot only has 2. I think we should do a recount because those 50 votes are most likely meant for bigfoot. :facepalm::lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
  • Like 2

So-eunly, although your art haven't made it to the top, I must admit that (and perhaps I'm not alone with this) I really appreciate your message, it feels powerful and... familiar

could I add some more?

KaraHolicHanSeungYeon Kara, flowers, beautiful dresses... What can be added more here? This concept should be exploited further. It could be called SweetArt :D

Ruset69, I wonder how many people imagined a manga with Kara members after seeing that ;)

AppleJaJing thank you for using hand drawing and gently style, because otherwise I'd have cried a river upon seeing this

Jappy I root for a video having this concept, it is truly magical

Dolla (honeybreaker) Achieving Joy In 10 Simple Steps: first, open this picture. second, find your bias. enjoy

thuyster, much thoughts put behind that image and in description, I personally like this sort of things (although people have different connections of things/thoughts)

ilovekaramorethanthebeatles, have that drums-guy stolen 2 of Kara girls!?

(nightvisiongoggles, charron, karamale) I think YoungJi would be happy that someone put his/her serious effort and skill, having her as the topic. What can I say more, my art skills would be probably listening to music...

Edited by lethern
  • Like 5

I narrowed it down to 3 people and just went with the gut instinct to decide my winning vote, which was Jappy.  
My top 3 were KaraHolicHanSeungYeon, thuyster and Jappy.

KaraHolicHanSeungYeon - This was really good work. Simple, no flaws detected and the purpose was obvious. I think a fantastic job was done with the colour saturation; you hit a really good balance. I would place this 2nd.

thuyster - I think the selection of pictures to use were fantastic and the placement of each members really do your description justice. My only suggestion would be not to make Youngji's selection the only dark picture. It makes it stand out a bit too much for my liking, so splashing some darker colours elsewhere would probably help to further your description (since Jiyoung/Nicole have also left along with Kim Sung Hee, you could possible put those 3 in bright or dark colours and have the remaining 4 in the opposite shade). This landed 3rd for me.

Jappy - Simple and bold. The simultaneous use of monochrome and singular colours really marks out all that needs to be marked out. I think the colour choices were quite apt and I'm very pleased by the fact that you did it for all the girls. Nothing too ambitious and yet nothing that's too simplistic like a collage of pictures. It's quite simply an amazing piece of work, so it earns first place for me.

Edited by ZiLong
  • Like 2