[Giveaway] Celebrating 3rd Karasia Japan Tour !

Yongery

Vote for your fav fanart !  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Contestants #. You may look at their fanart designs on the first post.

• #1 KaraHolicHanSeungYeon
    • #2 Ruset69
    • #3 AppleJaJing
    • #4 Jappy
    • #5 Dolla
    • #6 thuyster
    • #7 nightvisiongoggles
    • #8 So-eunly
    • #9 charron
    • #10 ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
    • #11 karamale

Hello lovely Karaholics !  

KARA is holding their 3rd Japan KARASIA tour coming this October 2014 with the addition of a new member 'Heo Young Ji'.   

So, Karaholic is having a giveaway event to celebrate the opening of their 3rd Japan tour !  

We are giving away 2 Day&Night albums for this event.   

KARA FANART CONTEST

• Calling every talented kamilia out there, here is your chance to show your drawing skills and make a fanart filled with love and support to the girls !
  • Every member of KH are encouraged to join. (Except for the Admins & Project Planner)
  • 2 winners will be chosen by votes from the members of KH.
  What is a fanart ? 
Fan art can take many forms. In addition to traditional paintings and drawings, fan artists may also create web banners, avatars, as well as photo collages, posters, and artistic representations of quotes from a work.
    What you need to do:
  • Create a fanart/drawing using digital drawing utilities or manual hand drawings. 
  • Fanart designs must be related to KARA. (Individual members or group)
  • Submit your designs here. Best to include your name or signature on your drawings.
  • Write a brief summary about your design.
  • Only one submission per member. You can change your design before the deadline.
  • Have fun !
DEADLINE: 17th October 2014  

A poll will be created after the submission deadline.   Thank you and GOOD LUCK !  :gemcheer: 

Here are the contestants :  

#1 KaraHolicHanSeungYeon

Yt3FOH2.jpg

Description: I decided to make a 3rd KARASIA Japan Tour 2014 poster, done using Photoshop. KARA Day and Night album inspired me a lot for this one. I used the floral and swirly theme which I think fits KARASIA's feel, similar to the previous 1st and 2nd KARASIA poster theme which is elegant and princess/ goddess like. Hope you like this!

#2 Ruset69

jblHBpcNSy16lY.jpg    

Description: Have no idead how to describe that pict, since my english no good.

This is first time I touch photoshop. Sorry for bad editing onion-73.gif

#3 AppleJaJing

tumblr_ncyppanGEw1qmbr3ho1_1280.jpg

Description: It is a half-half pic. So left = Jing, right = Cole. Anyway, it's because I miss these two in Kara. Reason why I put them together is because one day I hope to see them as one again. On stage or whatever, as long as they reunite, am fine. I call this piece, "Wishful Thinking" haha! I love them and all of Kara including Youngji  :gemheart:

#4 Jappy 

Jappy1-1.pngJappy1i.pngJappy2.pngJappy3.pngJappy4.pngJappy5.pngJappy6.png 

Description: 

I think you’re magical, I think you’re wonderful  I think you’re magical, I think you’re wonderful

"너로 인해 내 맘은 colorful"

Because of you, my heart is colorful

"까맣게 어둡기만 하던 세상에 내 눈을 감으려던 그 순간"

In the black and dark world, the moment I try to close my eyes

"You make my life colorful

You make my life colorful 

#NP: SHINee Colorful 122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif      Thank you 카라 for making my life colorful!  68547cwg98wmzcn.gif 

#5 Dolla

joOSa64.png

Description: Who's the combo breaker here?!

#6 thuyster

neww_zps7610ea35.png  

Description: Okay, so Sunghee is at the top and Youngji is at the bottom because they represent day (light) and night (dark). The first KARA line up included Sunghee hence why she is day because we start off in the daytime, while the final KARA line up includes Youngji (who symbolizes nightime, which is when our day ends).  [/size]

Nicole and Jiyoung represent winter, hence why I used blue/cool colors for their picture. Winter is usually when flowers die (JINI STILL LIVES IN MY HEART <3)...as we all know the last KARA album with the five member line up was full bloom, so we did get to see KARA (which in this case could be symbolized as a flower) go from the "first blooming" all the way to "full bloom", until the end of the five member line up (=winter).   

Hara represents spring time, which is why I chose the bye bye happy times picture because of the flowers and it just screams spring to me for some reason lol. But anyway, spring is the season of when buds begin to form and eventually blossom. Personally, I think Hara has improved the most in KARA, both singing and dancing wise. I've definitely seen a different side to Hara when she first started out until now and she's grown from a tiny bud to a beautiful flower.  

Seungyeon represents summertime (/hint hint the lush green grass she's laying on). When I first saw Seungyeon I thought she was so bright and warm, just like the sun. Summertime is all about having fun and letting loose. As we all know Seungyeon goes all out and does ridiculous things on various shows and she's just an overall funny girl!    Gyuri represents autumn/fall. I love love love blonde Gyuri and the color of her hair just reminds me of the falling leaves outside. The weather during the fall is cold (not as cold as winter), but you can warm up easily in the fall by drinking hot coco/tea. People usually think of Gyuri as having a cold personality, but in reality she has the most genuine person ever known to mankind and the more you get to know her the more warm and friendly she becomes.

#7 nightvisiongoggles

c0Pa2ba.jpg

Description: I hope this is good enough... This was supposed to be another of my fanart for Youngji's photobook messages, but I wasn't able to finish it in time for the deadline.

I just decided to put in her favorite introduction, "Annyonghaseyo! KARA Youngji imnida!"

#8 So-eunly

hara.png  

Description: 

Impact – noun \ˈim-ˌpakt\ : the act or force of thing hitting another

: a powerful or major influence or effect

Knowing KARA is like a moment of impact.

Like me having a new familia, an inspiration who motivates me

Like a friend that comforts me and even showed some lessons that I can learn from.

They have that effect on me… and it is more than what people around me think it is.

I draw Hara since her principles in life inspire me the most and because in some ways I can relate myself to her. The way she achieved her dreams…[/size]that fragile body of hers possessing so much hope and positivity… truly inspiring. We all know, she is not all about the looks since she own a very beautiful soul.

She, most especially, got me into Kara and that I am really greatly thankful of

Through thick and thin, and ups and downs…

Though I don’t like roller coasters, if it is for Kara, I would. FOREVER KAMILIA <3

#9 charron

youngjifanart.jpg  

Description: i make this fanart of youngji simply to welcome her as new Kara member  :D and also for her birthday

i use this scene from the mv and make vector from it to form base of her facial feature.

after that i colour it digitally iin photoshop with a tablet

using warm colour, i paint it according to colour palette from the mv, to make it as real as the actual scene

why i choose this scene? at this scene youngji is looking outside the window,

it shows that she's looking forward to a new beginning, as her journey in Kara begins. from the light that came through, outside world looks bright, showing that a bright future awaits her~

#10 ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

vCIrtml.jpg  

Description: One of the few ways KARA can be improved.

Try to guess who is who?

#11 karamale

i2N4QmI.jpg  

Description: My fan art ;)))) #youngji #lol

• The top 2 most voted designs will be the winner of this giveaway. In case of a tie, the admins will vote again to break the score.    GOOD LUCK !

Congratulations Ruset69 and Jappy.

• Like 13

I Hope Everyone can join here weather you have the talent or not .. 

Just show your love and creativity ...

We will wait for your participation soon ..

Let celebrate with the this album during 3rd Karasia with KARA together Kamilia !! 

Remember Deadline : 17th October 2014 

Fighting Kamilia & Karaholic ! 

BzF0LAoCYAEAkzu.jpg

Do I submit like this? Anyway nothing of superb skill haha, to start the ball rolling :)

I tried to draw but it turned out so bad I would feel bad submitting it hehe~ I will try something else~

Description: Added some art to the original picture. Maknae 0G with Fake Maknae Hammie :) Double Maknae ㅇㅅㅇ

Edited by KaraHolicHanSeungyeon
  • Like 4

If anyone doesn't want to reveal their design can send me directly together with your graphic and comment ..  

The Winner will be revealed after the deadline 

There Is No any restriction for staff to participated except for the Admin & Project Manager 

Good Luck !!

• Like 1

I Change it :D

jblHBpcNSy16lY.jpg

Have no idead how to describe that pict, since my english no good.
This is first time I touch photoshop. Sorry for bad editing onion-73.gif

onion-76.gif

Edited by Ruset69
  • Like 4

tumblr_ncyppanGEw1qmbr3ho1_1280.jpg 

Description: It is a half-half pic. So left = Jing, right = Cole. Anyway, it's because I miss these two in Kara. Reason why I put them together is because one day I hope to see them as one again. On stage or whatever, as long as they reunite, am fine. I call this piece, "Wishful Thinking" haha! I love them and all of Kara including Youngji  :gemheart:

• Like 5

To help you guys and girls understand more :

"Fan art can take many forms. In addition to traditional paintings and drawings, fan artists may also create web banners, avatars, as well as photo collages, posters, and artistic representations of quotes from a work."

What the summary? I don't know~ onion-89.gif

This is first time I touch photoshop. Sorry for bad editing onion-73.gif

onion-76.gif

Just a short description of your work thats all. EX: Why you choose gyuri, why you chose to design like this etc.

• Like 1

"I think you’re magical, I think you’re wonderful"
I think you’re magical, I think you’re wonderful

"너로 인해 내 맘은 colorful"
Because of you, my heart is colorful

"까맣게 어둡기만 하던 세상에 내 눈을 감으려던 그 순간"
In the black and dark world, the moment I try to close my eyes

"You make my life colorful
You make my life colorful 

#NP: SHINee - Colorful  122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif

Jappy1-1.png
Jappy1i.png
Jappy2.png
Jappy3.png
Jappy4.png
Jappy5.png
Jappy6.png

Thank you 카라 for making my life colorful!
68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

Edited by Jappy
  • Like 9

neww_zps7610ea35.png                                                                  

Lol soo this is going to be a rather long explanation (sorry!). Okay, so Sunghee is at the top and Youngji is at the bottom because they represent day (light) and night (dark). The first KARA line up included Sunghee hence why she is day because we start off in the daytime, while the final KARA line up includes Youngji (who symbolizes nightime, which is when our day ends).  

Nicole and Jiyoung represent winter, hence why I used blue/cool colors for their picture. Winter is usually when flowers die (JINI STILL LIVES IN MY HEART <3)...as we all know the last KARA album with the five member line up was full bloom, so we did get to see KARA (which in this case could be symbolized as a flower) go from the "first blooming" all the way to "full bloom", until the end of the five member line up (=winter).   

Hara represents spring time, which is why I chose the bye bye happy times picture because of the flowers and it just screams spring to me for some reason lol. But anyway, spring is the season of when buds begin to form and eventually blossom. Personally, I think Hara has improved the most in KARA, both singing and dancing wise. I've definitely seen a different side to Hara when she first started out until now and she's grown from a tiny bud to a beautiful flower.  

Seungyeon represents summertime (/hint hint the lush green grass she's laying on). When I first saw Seungyeon I thought she was so bright and warm, just like the sun. Summertime is all about having fun and letting loose. As we all know Seungyeon goes all out and does ridiculous things on various shows and she's just an overall funny girl!   

Gyuri represents autumn/fall. I love love love blonde Gyuri and the color of her hair just reminds me of the falling leaves outside. The weather during the fall is cold (not as cold as winter), but you can warm up easily in the fall by drinking hot coco/tea. People usually think of Gyuri as having a cold personality, but in reality she has the most genuine person ever known to mankind and the more you get to know her the more warm and friendly she becomes.  

lol wow I wrote a lot more than I expected :P

• Like 8

hara.png

Impact – noun \ˈim-ˌpakt\

: the act or force of thing hitting another

: a powerful or major influence or effect    

Knowing KARA is like a moment of impact.

Like me having a new familia, an inspiration who motivates me

Like a friend that comforts me and even showed some lessons that I can learn from.

Honestly, I wouldn't imagine myself not knowing KARA and kamilia

They have that effect on me… and it is more than what people around me think it is.   

I draw Hara since her principles in life inspire me the most and because in some ways I can relate myself to her. The way she achieved her dreams…that fragile body of hers possessing so much hope and positivity… truly inspiring.  We all know, she is not all about the looks since she own a very beautiful soul.     

She, most especially, got me into Kara and that I am really greatly thankful of    

Through thick and thin, and ups and downs…    

Though I don’t like roller coasters, if it is for Kara, I would. FOREVER KAMILIA <3

Edited by So-eunly
  • Like 5

okay so here is my fanart. actually its not new, i made this a month ago?

i want to submit another one for this giveaway, i already make a sketch but i dont have time to finish it  :teary:

and so i thought i will just submit this one since i want to join the giveaway :3

nb: i dont make the background. its only a capture from the mv but i use it to enchance my work

youngjifanart.jpg

summary :

i make this fanart of youngji simply to welcome her as new Kara member :D and also for her birthday

i use this scene from the mv and make vector from it to form base of her facial feature.

after that i colour it digitally iin photoshop with a tablet

using warm colour, i paint it according to colour palette from the mv, to make it as real as the actual scene

why i choose this scene? at this scene youngji is looking outside the window,

it shows that she's looking forward to a new beginning, as her journey in Kara begins.

from the light that came through, outside world looks bright, showing that a bright future awaits her~

Edited by charron
  • Like 4

One of the few ways KARA can be improved.

Try to guess who is who?

Karaholic doesn't allow links to tinypic, so to see my pic you'll have to go there directly http://i59.tinypic.com/5dsabd.jpg

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
  • Like 8