[2014.10.13] KARA Han Seungyeon Accidentally Kissing Scene In Jang Bori

viperion

r_(1).jpg

Lee GaEul (Han Seungyeon) and Kang YooCheon (supernova Keon II) in kissed scene.

On the final episode,GaEul and YooCheon are having their sweet moment together. On 12th October, MBC broadcast
their weekend drama "Jang Bori!" (Writter : Kim SunOk and Director : Baek HoMin).
YooChun say,"Going to work" and GaEul "Don't drink alcholic drink and come back earlier". It a little embarassed look
and then GaEul also say,"it look we are a married couple".

GaEul later find out YooChun left his mobile home and she rush over for him. She almost fell down from the staircase.
Then they having a shock kissing scene together.
Then at this crucial moment, Lee DongHoo is coming back home. They Shout with laugher,"GaEul ! what is both of your realtionship now!".

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 
  • Like 6

seungyeon tweeted asking us to guess why she was dressed up so nicely in winter, and it has been revealed in last episode that it was for the kissing scene. (she must be wondering how it'll turn out on tv.) and why did it happen on the staircase? because gaeul doesn't wear heels at home. :)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

I had a feeling they were going to have a kissing scene after I saw them two together again in the last episode.  After I saw the mobile being left, I was 99% sure it was going to happen. So glad no one was around me when I saw this scene. haha

• Like 1