[Nicori] Nicole Solo Debut Thread

OmniKaraFanboy

I'm just hoping her comeback will suit her and not be all over the place! But ill support our lovely Tweety! Im also looking forward to seeing her perform and go on varieties and interviews! By the way does anyone know when her comeback will be?

Insiders say Nicole will be making her solo debut next month under B2M Entertainment

According to an exclusive by TV ReportNicole will be making her solo debut soon, finally returning to the music scene after departing KARA back in January!

The news article claimed that multiple insiders from the music industry revealed her debut date was approaching.  Allegedly, she has decided on her debut track and is engaged in vocal and dance practices, planning to promote a song and do a showy performance that might set her as the next Lee Hyori, according to insiders. They say she is also very much like Lee Hyori in terms of their career path as the veteran soloist left DSP Media groupFin.K.L to pursue solo activities and is signed under B2M Entertainment.

We previously reported an exclusive on Nicole possibly joining B2M Entertainment, and it appears she has finalized a contract with them since then, presuming the insider comments are true.

SEE ALSO: [Tournament] Best Idol Rapper in K-pop

The date for Nicole's solo debut is reported to be sometime in the middle of October. Stay tuned for updates!

-

[Update] A rep from B2M has responded to say, "We are in the midst of sorting things out for her return." So it seems very likely that these insider claims will turn out to be true!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really have a preference as to what her concept will be. I agree with those above me saying a hip-hop dance concept will probably work best.

But, i also think it's be really cool if she could incorporate something like the below pic into her concept! Probably impossible, but it would be unlike anything else and make help her stand out!

nicole-jung-aerial-yoga.jpg?w=640&h=640

nun, showing no skin at all. no dancing.

No prob :) [but, how about the face? covered in mask? lol....]

I rarely watch MV, performance, etc

all I need is good music and nicole's voice :)

lol. This would still be a good enough concept for me xD

Agree! Edited by lukas_95

• 4 weeks later...

NICOLE's Offical Facebook page posted an official tracklist for her upcoming album that will be releasing on 11-19-2014. Looks like our Cole has quiet the amount of features on her cd, the names in Hangul are Kim Boa of SPICA and Dong Woo of Infinite. Glad to see her being involved with her new labelmates.

10169450_788132097899018_765098268661370

Edited by kelsniff
  • Like 1